BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Glitter & Ice Collection Limited Edition Powder Brush, 129SE An all-purpose brush for blush or face powder. From the MAC Glitter & Ice Collection Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. Unboxed.

Kenz 🖤.
Urbana
I have a profound love for all of MAC's brushes and have for a very long time. I usually buy mine directly from the official website which is easy and quick. The application with this brush was soft and quick, with an easy blend. I was extremely satisfied with my purchase.
Astrid/Princesa M.
I love this brush to put my powder.  Definetly a great quality. I bought at Mac about two years ago, I take good care of it and it still looks amazing :) a bit pricey but it's worth every penny.  I love the way it sets the powder on my face.  Completely Satisfied with the he product.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
Gorgeous brush! Definitely one worthy of being displayed at the front of your collection. Soft and fluffy and does its job. No issues yet with shedding thankfully and I just love it! Not much more I can say about a brush that would be any different than.
Azana Z.
This is the worst brush everr. It sheds SO MUCH on my face. It barely picks up powder and is too small. I am getting ready to throw it away as soon as I get my 25 pc brush set in the mail.
Megan M.
Cleburne
This MAC powder brush is a part of my everyday makeup routine! It does a very good job applying my translucent powder onto my skin! It's a little pricey, I'm sure you could find the same thing of drug store brand, however I still love it
Yesica I.
Santa Ana, CA
Esta brocha es una de mi favorita me guts aplicar mi produto y lo defumina super bien tiene un material muy suve la amo esta brocha....love 💄
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this brush is perfect for your blush dasa perfect for applying your foundation powder it's very smooth and very easy to clean
Tatyana L.
Ive had my M.A.C. Brush set for years. It has held up so well. Especially with my 1 year old daughter deciding to play with them.
Tamara N.
Tinley Park, IL
I am not a fan of mac brushes. Every mac brush i own sheds as well as breaks. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Kaitlynn W.
I love love this brand and also very good quality very good products especially this one I highly recommend it very good