BY MAC COSMETICS

A "Double Agent" Cheek Brush With Short And Dense Fibres For The Perfect Blending And Contouring Of Blush. Features A Combination Of 50/50 Fibres To Deliver Two Unique Results On Skin: One Side Provides A Soft, Diffused Look, While The Other Fuses Colour Onto Skin For A Polished, Luminous Complexion. The Ideal Cheek Brush For Studio Sculpt Powders. M·a·c Professional Brushes Are Hand-sculpted And Assembled Using The Finest Quality Materials. Our 100% Synthetic Brushes Incorporate The Latest Innovations In Fibre Technology For Superior Performance And Improved Longevity.

Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
All the mac's brushes are awesome. Even if they are a little bit expansive it is worth because you can use it for a long time, you just wash them and it is gonna be fine. I bought it in the mac store and they treated me well so that is a good point about when you buy something
M A.
gretna
Yasssssssssssssss. This brush is a mustttttttt. i use it everyday and i feel like it applies the blush beautifly on ur skin you can also use it for other purposes. its very easy to use and apply on the skin. highlly recommened ittttttttttttttt
Sierraunna A.
Crawfordville, FL
I use this for powder product only, don't use much liquid. Anyway, I LOVE this brush. It was given to me as a gift and I couldn't be happier. It applies product smoothly and evenly with no drag of any kind. Honestly I wish I had more than one so I wouldn't continuously have to clean all of the product off of it.
Emily C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Brush was easy to use and felt soft on my skin. Compared to alternative brushes, the brush felt softer and better on my skin. The color stayed well however the brush did absorb a bit of color that did not end up on my face. Was still overall a good product and will buy again.
Grace M.
Loved this brush! I would definitely buy it again when this one wears out. It is soft and the bristles do not fall out onto my face while use it. The handle is stiff and doesn't break away from the bristles, which is good. I would recommend this brush to others!
Mallory K.
I love this brush. The fact that it has two different types of bristles makes it perfect for so many uses. I bought mine at Bloomingdales where I know you can return if you need to but I would never return this brush! It's the best!
Becca🥀 L.
Mac cosmetics have some nice brushes. They do cost a bit but are definitely worth it for what you are getting. I suggest to a lot of people if you are looking for good makeup brushes
Christina G.
La habra , CA
Just purchased this brush .. the rep used this brush on me and it applied my makeup so smoothly . I purchased this at Nordstrom because the store didn't have one . This brush allows for even distribution of foundation and then I use a beauty blender after ..
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love their brushes they are so good. They are soft and blend make up wonderfully. I love all their make up brushes
Violet P.
Oceanside, CA
Love my MAC brushes, they last forever and aren't terribly expensive is you're looking for a quality brush.