Mabis Rediscan Infared Thermometer

by Mabis Healthcare

Professional accuracy Fast 1-second readout Wide range readout; 50°F-122°F person, 32°F-221°F Object/Liquid Nite-Glo® display Fever alarm 10-reading memory recall F° or C° switchable Automatic shut-off Includes: Drawstring storage pouch Detailed guidebook in English and Spanish Includes 2 AAA batteries 5-year limited warranty Full-color retail packaging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mabis Rediscan Infared Thermometer!
Grand Bay, AL
These thermometers are the best. I always have hated sticking a thermometer even with a cover in two different kids mouths. just to spread the virus even more!
Vancouver, WA
Infrared thermometers are a great thing to have around the house. The biggest downside is the need to have batteries. This one works very well.
These thermometers are the best easy to use and don't have trouble taking temperature for my kids.
I think that this a a great product. It works great and I would love to own on my sister has one
Beaverton, OR
We love having this because you can take the babies temperature with out waking them up.