BY MABIS HEALTHCARE

Mabis® Healthcare's Full Line Of Rubber Goods And Hygiene Products Are Manufactured To Last. Made From Durable, Natural Rubber Latex, They Are An Economical Choice In Comparison To Disposable Systems. All Items Carry A Lifetime Limited Warranty And Are Available In Attractive Four-Color Packaging. Water Bottle For Soothing Hot Or Cold Therapy. Specifications: 1-0.5-Quart Capacity see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used this for an enema but it works great for my boys stomach aches. Its a great price and stays at a good temperature through the night for comforting my kids belly aches.
Imane b.
83400
"Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is imane and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N34 RUE hay dakhela 1 City : taroudant ,sebt el guerdan Country: MOROCCO""