BY MABIS

Moisture protection for plaster and synthetic casts, bandages, rashes, prostheses, splints, burns and lacerations. Watertight design allows protection when showering. Durable abrasion resistant vinyl. Reusable, patented design provides quick, one-hand application. Latex-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
It looks bulky but it is a lifesaver! I had a broken right hand last Summer and this was the only way I could safely take a shower.I was careful not to let my arm hang in the shower, just in case water didn't get inside of it, but water never did and it wasn't uncomfortable. This is a must if you have a broken arm or hand!
Zoe B.
Denver, CO
It looks hard to use but trust me, when you want to shower and you don't want to get it wet or use a complicated walmart bag on it, this thing comes in handy
Rachel B.
Omg why didn't we have these back in the day. I had to use paper bags and try and make it work.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
My daughter had a broken are 2 months ago and this thing was a lifesaver! It made it so easy for her to bathe