Add a Photo

By MABIS
Moisture protection for plaster and synthetic casts, bandages, rashes, prostheses, splints, burns and lacerations. Watertight design allows protection when showering. Durable abrasion resistant vinyl. Reusable, patented design provides quick, one-hand application. Latex-free.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.

Omg why didn't we have these back in the day. I had to use paper bags and try and make it work.
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Denver, CO

It looks hard to use but trust me, when you want to shower and you don't want to get it wet or use a complicated walmart bag on it, this thing comes in handy
jacquie k.
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA

It looks bulky but it is a lifesaver! I had a broken right hand last Summer and this was the only way I could safely take a shower.I was careful not to let my arm hang in the shower, just in case water didn't get inside of it, but water never did and it wasn't uncomfortable. This is a must if you have a broken arm or hand!
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA

My daughter had a broken are 2 months ago and this thing was a lifesaver! It made it so easy for her to bathe

Join Now