BY MABIS

MAB1435 Features: Heating pad Hand-held on/off switch helps to maintain desired temperature 3 Automatically controlled heat settings Automatically produces moist heat without adding water Relieves sore muscles and joints Latex free Includes: Includes removable, machine washable cover see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I LOVE my heating pad. it is hot enough to ease my awful back pain. I wouldn't be able to make it through the day if I didn't have this one . its worth a small amount of money. good quality.
Danielle D.
Austin, TX
I love my heating pad so much! I use it a lot and I cant wait until I can use it more often in the winter time. I love how quick it is in warming up. its like instant action!
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
I love this heating pad, I tend to go through a couple a year because I do what is not recommended and leave it on high then fall asleep because it helps my back pain, and the cycle goes on. This company has made another newer version of the same heating pad I just bought that has a safety turn off after 20 minutes.
Jalissa R.
You can never go wrong with a heating pad. I don't think the brand really matters, but when you are feeling crampy this product really comes in handy. Highly recommend for everyone to own one of these.
Amanda  K.
This is good to have especially with a bad back from a car accident it helps heal.