BY MABIS

MAB1519 Features: Bath seat Rust-resistant anodized aluminum frame for years of dependable service High-density contoured plastic seat with built-in hand-grips and drain holes Slip-resistant rubber tips Seat height adjusts from 14" 21" in 1" increments Contains natural rubber latex on tips Weight capacity: 325 lbs Includes: All hardware and detailed instructions included Assembly Instructions: Tool-free assembly Dimensions: Seat dimensions: 20" W x 12" D see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently, I had an injury to my foot that required staying completely off of it. My husband bought this for me for in the shower. It was a life saver! I could get in and out of the tub easily and by myself. We have a hand-held shower, so I was able to take a full shower rather than just being able to wash my hair and sponge off. Now I keep it in the bathroom for a stool. It's well- made and looks nice in there.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works well if you need a bath seat for a medical issue, although I find myself not wanting to use it. I have an issue with passing out in the shower, so it is nice to know that it is there. Very mobile and can be taken out for others. Fits in most bath tubs and showers as well.
Ted B.
Buffalo, NY
We bought this for my grandmother. It was incredibly useful when she got a knee replacement and had trouble in the shower. She still uses it as a seat in he bathroom to do makeup and such. It was worth the buy.