BY MABIS #76 in Thermometers

MAB1342 Features: Thermometer Unique new design fits comfortably in mouth 30-second measuring time Automatic shut off Life-long battery Tone sounds when peak temperature is reached Memory recall of last reading Professional accuracy Fahrenheit / Celsius switchable Lithium ion battery Includes: Includes: Storage case and 5 probe covers Color/Finish: Color: White Dimensions: Dimensions: 5.8'' H x 0.25'' W x 1'' D see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin W.
This product works for something cheap to pickup locally when you need it. It does do it in 30 seconds and I tested it with a more expensive one, gives it pretty accurately.
Emily C.
This product is super cheap price wise, but it's actually accurate as a more expensive one! It works quick in a matter of seconds
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
I don't have one but I can image that it works like others I have to always esp one on me do to my daughter having sickle cell.
Sarah H.
Looks like something that would definitely come in handy for all those moms and dads out there!
barbara l.
ontario canada
I have one, I gave had it for a long time and never had to replace the cell battery. Easy to use for the kids.