BY MABIS

Reachers are ideal for people with limited range of motion or difficulty bending. Perfect for picking up objects as small as a dime and as large as a quart bottle. Trigger-style ergonomic handgrips are designed for easy use and comfortable grasp. Unique slip-resistant suction tips. Adds 22 in length. 3-1/2 jaw opening. Unique slip-resistant suction tips. Lightweight aluminum constructions. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Damarys A.
My aunt, being very short, owns this and she loves it. I have used it and I liked it but I do not love it. She adores it for whenever she is alone at home and can't reach for something she can do it herself and not wait for someone to help her.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I am very short so I use this for getting objects out of my reach. the aluminum is very light which can be nice but also makes it very hard to pick up heavy objects.
Taberah B.
Johnson City, TN
My grandmother uses these all the time they help her out a lot because she loves to clean but she cant bend like she use to. She says she love it and wouldn't want to be without one
Karelisse V.
This is more like a toy... I used to play with one of this when I was little.
Nia M.
California
My great grandpa. Used these. He was in a wheel chair. I remember him getting things out the cabinets and everything with these. Great product.