BY MABIS

Founded in 1992 MABIS DMI healthcare has been fostering innovation teamwork and a customer driven philosophy we continually evolve to support your needs in a competitive and ever changing marketplace. With over 5000 products for the professional consumer and specialty markets we are dedicated to providing you with all your needs in the healthcare industry. Handgrips offer cushioning for increased user comfort. Protects against soreness and friction. Suitable for aluminum and wooden crutches. Long-lasting slip-resistant design. Split-style. Latex-Free. 1 pair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica F.
These are great. Walking on crutches can be painful on the palms. These supply padding and comfort without making the handles hard to grip. Plus they are easy to remove for cleaning.
Laurie S.
Yes! These kept my hands from getting calloused when I had crutches after a bad sprain! It sure beats the dish towel that I used to have toed around my crutches!
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
My nephew hurts himself all the time because he's a big daredevil but this work great and easy to replace when worn out
Lissette v.
San Antonio, TX
These are great and easy on your hands so that it doesn't hurt. It makes things easier for you
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
Love to put in my hair at night next morning amazing hair love it so much these work crazy good
Pamela N.
Mabis crutch hand grips, split- style i use it when my hand it hearts. And in my hear.
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does these really work for a kids bike?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does these really work for a kids bike?