BY MABIS

Stacey M.
APO, AP
I have had high blood pressure for years and I finally had to buy a home monitor since it had been uncontrolled for so long (not anymore, thankfully!) This is really accurate and can help you keep track of how your blood pressure rises and falls throughout the day. Just make sure to put it on correctly and keep your feet FLAT on the floor. I made that mistake when I first got it and it didn't give an accurate reading. Please do your research and know when to go to the dr if your blood pressure is at a concerning level. It can go bad real quick!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My grandma used to use it, this is used for high blood pressure. also we would know with this if she needed to take her pills. this is very useful, also you don't have to have high blood pressure to own one and to check it... you can check on daily basis... i like it, and helpful.!!
Ivette W.
Hayward , Ca
I've never tried or bought this but I would definitely think of possibly buying this in the future probably for when my kids get sick.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My mom has had high blood pressure for year so we got this for her super easy to use