BY MABEL + MEG

Janki Z.
This serum is great for under make up or alone. Helps make up application go on smoothly.
Emilia B.
Lothian, Edinburgh
When I first began using this product I didn't notice any difference in my skin. I thought it felt kind of weird and drying but because I had paid so much for it I kept using it. Within one month I had the smoothest clearest skin I've had in years. I have dry skin that is combination and for some reason on my cheeks, I get bumps every now and then that are like mini pimples or mini zits. These were all gone and did not come back. I made the serious mistake of not repurchasing quickly after I ran out of this product and then my skin went back to the way it was before. Bumps - texture- etc. So now - I have repurchased and started using this again opposed to cheaper alternatives. Let's hope I can salvage my skin back to the way it was when I was using this! Would highly recommend to anyone really - older skin, oily skin, dryer skin etc. This is not an oil but a serum so it does not leave any residue on the skin. Moisturizer should be used afterwards to get rid of the tight plump feeling.
Katie K.
Pattaya
Mabel + Meg Lumilixir - Lumilixir Does this product helps with scaring and acne ?? Is it good ?