Mabel + Meg Lumilixir - Lumilixir uploaded by aimee m.

BY MABEL + MEG

Katrina A.
Lindenhurst, NY
I’ve been using this for 2 weeks and my breakouts have (slowly) diminished. My complexion has slightly improved. At this rate I believe my skin will continue to improve. I love that this serum does not feel greasy or oily after applying it to my face. It goes well under moisturizer. I just wish it was cheaper.
Melissa A.
United states
Absolutely love this serum! I have dry skin and this just makes it so hydrated! I even use it as a lip oil. It's so great.
Janki Z.
This serum is great for under make up or alone. Helps make up application go on smoothly.
aimee m.
Kingsland Georgia
If I could give this product more stars I would!!!! I absolutely LOVE this. I have been using it twice a day for a little over two months and I have seen such a significant improvement in my skin. It is softer than it has ever been and moisturized, I've noticed smothing in texture and pores, my acne scars are lighter and the overall coloring of my skin has evened out. My makeup applies so much better and looks smoother than it ever has before. I adore this product, it is worth every penny!!!
Emilia B.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
When I first began using this product I didn't notice any difference in my skin. I thought it felt kind of weird and drying but because I had paid so much for it I kept using it. Within one month I had the smoothest clearest skin I've had in years. I have dry skin that is combination and for some reason on my cheeks, I get bumps every now and then that are like mini pimples or mini zits. These were all gone and did not come back. I made the serious mistake of not repurchasing quickly after I ran out of this product and then my skin went back to the way it was before. Bumps - texture- etc. So now - I have repurchased and started using this again opposed to cheaper alternatives. Let's hope I can salvage my skin back to the way it was when I was using this! Would highly recommend to anyone really - older skin, oily skin, dryer skin etc. This is not an oil but a serum so it does not leave any residue on the skin. Moisturizer should be used afterwards to get rid of the tight plump feeling.
Sonya G.
Compare this product with farsali
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Has anyone tried this? Mabel + Meg Lumilixir - Lumilixir. Ive Been Wanting To Try :)Jordi Uses It likely makeup
Katie K.
Pattaya
Mabel + Meg Lumilixir - Lumilixir Does this product helps with scaring and acne ?? Is it good ?