BY MAALOX

Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I remember seeing this bottle In my parents bathroom as a kid, as I got older I started having acid tummy issues, and I remembered that my parents had use this. I gave it three stars because the taste is really not good, I love peppermint but the chalky taste over powers it. It takes the edge off your tummy issues but not all of them.
Tammy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from Gastritis so my stomach is very sensitive. It tends to swell and burn after I eat certain foods. So therefore I live on this stuff! It's the only thing that helps!
Luana Akemi M.
Menlo park, CA
This product is very good and works very fast in my organism, after some 15 minutes the pain is gone.
Just careful when you eat something acid.
CARMELYS L.
Uno de los mejores productos que he utilizado, realmente no sufro cronicamente de gastritis pero para casos puntuales resulta muy efectivo
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encanta este producto. Me quita la acidez de inmediato. lo recomiendo a mil. De verdad que si. Su sabor no es malo. Recomendable 100%
Patricia B.
This producer is my savior, I try always producing foods acides me, Maalox me out of trouble and help me , no I would do without him
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Maalox total stomach relief works quickly to relieve the pains due to upset stomach and or gas brought on by over eating.
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I did not like the flavor at all it was chalky but i must say it did do the job it was meant to do i felt better
Valentina S.
Santiago de Cali
Este es un excelente producto, pienso que cuenta con las condiciones requeridas de manera total, pues las expectativas generadas a partir de este son suplidas totalmente, por ello realmente lo recomiendo mucho y estaria dispuesta a comprarlo nuevamente.