Maalox Advanced Regular Strength Antacid and Antigas Liquid Relives Heartburn - 5 Oz

BY MAALOX

Teresita A.
Teresita A.
I use this product to regulate my digestive system, and it works well. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Love maloxx. it really does the trick when you have a severe case of heartburn. It doesn't taste chalky like the other brands so that is always a plus. i keep this in stock at my house all the time because you never know when you are going to need it.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
It definitely does that trick but it doesn't taste good at all. But all that matters is that it does its job. Cant complain.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Maalox Advanced Regular Strength Antacid And Antigas Liquid Relives Heartburn. Wow I cannot say enough about this product. I have an esophegeal reflux and when i need fast relief this works wonders and fast too.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
I loved this when I was pregnant!! It was the obly product I found that gave me relief!!! The taste isn't wonderful, but it works!!!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product has always worked for me, and was highly recommended after my gallbladder surgery.
Shelby s.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
It definitely does that trick but it doesn't taste good at all. we have the flavored cherry one which makes it a little easier to drink