M5 Corporation Italian Natural Flavored Pesto Balsamic Glaze From Mussini, 5.1 Ounces

BY M5 CORPORATION

DONNA V.
The Mussini Balsamic Glazes are great products and I will have them in my inventory for years to come as long as they are provided for the reasonable price. If you like to use squirt bottles, this is your product. It comes in a squirt bottle so you can decorate as well as add a nice flavor.
Ashlee S.
We have just started to get into buying and making glazes and herb and oil dips for bread. When I don't make my own, this is our go to. It is absolutely delicious! So yummy with bread or to season homemade pizza crust!
Jennifer R.
Tulsa, OK
Delicious! It's hard to find these in the store- I found one at a clearance outlet and was hooked. Now i purchase it online. (it's pricey) These glazes are great for breads, marinades, and if you like to experiment-this might be a good product to try!
Grace O.
Oh my goodness this is amazingly good out this in some oil and too it with herbs and dip with bread now that's delicious right there
LIZ A.
Bronx, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Pretty good , can't complain not the best but it can totally pass as sub !!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaa get it if you'd llikeeeeeee
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this stuff! My two year old really loves it too which is weird since he dislikes everything!!
Jamie K.
greece, ny
Best of both worlds ! Tried this at a friends house ! They were so delicious with he artisan breads .
Christina H.
Portland, OR
Great for a drizzle over pasta and salads or just to dab your bread with. Super yummy.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What does this do ? How does it work !