BY GENERIC #99 in Camcorders

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

M-Wave Mini Action Camera: Full 1080P HD with 1.3 Megapixel CMOS Sensor Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) at 25 fps HD 720p (1280x720) at 30 fps VGA (640x480) at 30 fps and QVGA (320x240) at 30 fps In file format AVI for Video and JPG for images and includes a 2" touch screen LCD screen USB 2.0 HDMI port 3.7V Lithium Battery Holds up to 32 GB MicroSD Card and weights 65 grams with the battery Includes multiple mounting brackets, helmet mount, waterproof housing, charger and car charger and much more see more...

Review (1)
Hi my name is Natar Sufian I wanted to share with you if possible. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in their own videos
My Fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote their products.
You just came across your products. I feel it would be appropriate
For our audience of savvy tech people who love this kind of product. if I were
Wish to send me a sample of products and would like to be able to put together
Blog honest review of the latest product on our social media blogger. I
Product URL and price will include at the end of the blog post up
People know where to buy it from. If you want to make my own
Viewers have a discount or promotional code that I'm happy to include in
Blog post.
If you need any additional information I will be happy to offer it.
Reply goes o