M & M's Pecan Pie Milk Chocolate Candies, 9.9 oz uploaded by Amanda H.

BY M&M'S

M & M's Pecan Pie Milk Chocolate Candies: Quintessential fall flavor Harvest colored see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Oh my these are so good! I am not going to say they taste exactly like pecan pie, but they have that brown sugar, nutty flavor you expect, combined with the normal chocolate M & M's taste. I love a handful of these with my morning iced coffee, and can easily snack on them a few at a time, all day long. My husband did not like them as much, even though he loves pecan pie, but I think he is crazy, and so did my three kids! I will be buying these again.
Kay R.
Kay R.
These taste like dark chocolate and coffee. Expecting pecan pie and tasting that threw us off. Not dark chocolate fans. Dark chocolate is not in traditional pecan pie.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is a fun item to try. I took them to work for the office to share. I couldn't eat more than a few though. If you are not looking to share, just get plain.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Although I love pecan pie, these were kind of disappointing. I mean, they were good, but not as good as I hoped. They were super sweet and didn't have much of a pecan flavor as you would expect. I probably wouldn't buy them again, but would eat them if they were available.
Kala W.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
I was looking for pumpkin ones when I came across these. I love fall and pecan pie, so I have them a try. They are cute Fall colors. They are medium size - in between plain and peanut. Flavor is decent but would have been made better by pieces of pecan.
glenda b.
glenda b.
These M&Ms are amazing!!! The taste has tgat hint of Pecan pie and still the wonderful melt in your mouth chocolate sensation!! These bags of Pecan deliciousness is also priced very reasonably, most run under $3.00 and you have a pretty gracious quantity per bag. highly recommend giving these a try, it's worth it!!!
Holly M.
Holly M.
These taste good not totally pecan pie but closer than other so called pecan pie flavorings. We had first tried these in the m&m store in the Florida mall. Now I'm just waiting for a dark chocolate toasted coconut m&m.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I'll be honest. I expected to not like these. But I really enjoyed them. I wouldn't say that they exactly tasted like pecan pie, but they were tasty all the same. Not sure if I would buy them again, but I wouldn't be upset if someone bought me a bag!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
M&M's have done the Pecan Pie justice. This is a very enjoyable candy. Even has the whipped topping taste in each piece. This has me excited and ready for Autumn!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
These were really good, but they didn't remind me of pecan pie at all. I wish there were actual pecan pieces in them. That being said, I did end up eating the whole bag. Lol
Chamique W.
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
Wow! I know these are going to be nasty. Anyone tried them yet?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these really taste like pecan pie?