M & M's Pecan Pie Milk Chocolate Candies, 9.9 oz uploaded by Amanda H.

BY M&M'S

M & M's Pecan Pie Milk Chocolate Candies: Quintessential fall flavor Harvest colored see more...

Buy on Walmart
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Although I love pecan pie, these were kind of disappointing. I mean, they were good, but not as good as I hoped. They were super sweet and didn't have much of a pecan flavor as you would expect. I probably wouldn't buy them again, but would eat them if they were available.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I'll be honest. I expected to not like these. But I really enjoyed them. I wouldn't say that they exactly tasted like pecan pie, but they were tasty all the same. Not sure if I would buy them again, but I wouldn't be upset if someone bought me a bag!
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
M&M's have done the Pecan Pie justice. This is a very enjoyable candy. Even has the whipped topping taste in each piece. This has me excited and ready for Autumn!
Holly M.
These taste good not totally pecan pie but closer than other so called pecan pie flavorings. We had first tried these in the m&m store in the Florida mall. Now I'm just waiting for a dark chocolate toasted coconut m&m.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
I was looking for pumpkin ones when I came across these. I love fall and pecan pie, so I have them a try. They are cute Fall colors. They are medium size - in between plain and peanut. Flavor is decent but would have been made better by pieces of pecan.
Erin M.
Surprise, AZ
No, no and uh... no. They have a coffee like taste. No pecan pie flavor at all to me. M&M's just didn't get this one quite right. I am excited for the caramel ones coming I have heard about! Please don't let me down! Anyway, don't waste money on these!
Megan T.
Putney, KY
These are so good. I've went through a couple of bags; they're very addictive. I think they taste more like coffee and chocolate than pecan, but think I can taste a little bit of pecan. These are perfect for the fall!
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
tastes a lot like pecan and sweet like pie but I don't quite get "pecan pie". I got them on sale so it wasn't all that bad. Wouldn't pay full-price.
cassie B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Pecan pie m&ms are the best thing to come out for Halloween and if they make them again nexted year I will be getting them again
Brittany  H.
Limestone , TN
These are amazing!! Definitely tastes like pecan pie! The taste and aroma is like fall wrapped up in a little m&m!
Chamique W.
Valdosta, GA
Wow! I know these are going to be nasty. Anyone tried them yet?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these really taste like pecan pie?