BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Courtney 💉.
Santa Ana, CA
I may or may not have ate this whole bag to myself 😬 (not in one sitting) I am absolutely obsessed with these M&Ms! You get the best of both worlds, and if anyone likes peanut butter as much as I do, you need these in your life! This is my Holy Grail candy that I will never get sick of.
Saffron M.
I have always loved m&ms they are amazingly delicious!!! They are so creamy and crunchy uhh just beautiful
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
These are ADDICTING!! I tried them a few years ago and always keep a bag in the pantry. I love almost any candy with peanut butter and chocolate. I have to limit the amount I eat within a day because they are just that good!
Kelly M.
These are the most addictive M&Ms in my opinion. I love peanut butter and chocolate so these are the perfect snack.
Gina H.
Anacortes
These are the best M&M’s out there. They have the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Whenever I want a special treat these are on top of the list. If you love the combination of the two, it’s a MUST TRY!
Scarlett H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love M&Ms?! They are so simple and delicious. Great classic candy treat for any time or age
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M's has outdone themselves with these and they are oh so good.  I have to admit that I was skeptical when they added these, but they are so good.  I love peanut butter, but wasn't sure I would like it in an M&M, but they turned out great and are very addicting.  This is my go-to candy if I am needing a chocolate fix.
Aimee T.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you like peanut butter and chocolate you'll like these M&Ms. great to add to a Chex mix or to eat alone. It satisfied my cravings every time. I would recommend you try these peanut butter M&Ms.
Bethany K.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of our favorites and a great bribe for my 2 year old. M & M's PEANUT BUTTER 15.9 OZ BAG - M & M/MARS, INC.
Brandy W.
Pineville, LA
Peanut butter M&M's are the perfect pick me up snack. They are the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter that does not over power each other.