BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Kiera B.
Waverly, IA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Who doesn't enjoy chocolate and peanut butter. I just wish that these were calorie free so that I could eat them without the guilt.
Brenna S.
Crunching intopeanut butter, you cant ask for anything better. If you love peanut butter, chocolate, and a crunch believe me you'd love these too.
Ariel O.
Robertsdale
These are so good, if you love peanut butter like I do I recommend going out and getting a bag right now! These are my favorite flavor of m&m's!
Dena K.
Ephrata, PA
These are my road trip go to snack! The perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter to keep me awake and going strong. I highly recommend these!
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Yes!!! The peanut butter makes this! They are so rich and creamy. I love the peanut m&m's, but these are so much better if that's even possible
Kelsey H.
Definitely one of my favorite candies. It's the familiar texture of m&m's with a peanut butter flavor. Perfect for a snack any time of the day.
andreina b.
Mikayla  J.
These are my absolutely favorite m&ms! If you love peanut butter, I 100% recommend these to you. They are really creamy and smooth! Yummy!!'
Tina K.
No complaints! The peanut butter they use is very good, it's smooth and sweet. If you like peanut butter and chocolate definitely try these!
Robin R.
I love M & M's Peanut Butter candy! This is one of my favorite candies! They taste so yummy. These are my treat to myself when I travel. :)