BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Genesis R.
Miami, Fl
Ok, these aren't your normal average M&Ms...these things are addictive....like crack, meth, heroine addictive...you can't stop eating them until they are all gone, then you go into a rage that they are all gone. So don't buy them. really, you don't want them...they will make you fat and selfish as you don't want to share your addictive crack PB m&ms...
Christi F.
Jackson, AL
This is my favorite one yet. They melt in your mouth. Love love these. My husband will buy these for me as a treat, thinking about or just because at least once a month. I bought these at Walmart before but he will grab at gas station sometimes. Love
Djimonte H.
Dayton, OH
I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter m&m's. They're not gross, but they're not a candy I would reach for. They taste like peanut butter which is good, but still. They're just not my cup of tea. I prefer pretzel m&m's because those are my favorites.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Be careful...these are ADDICTIVE! I purchased these as an impulse buy while waiting to pay at the register. I'm so glad I did! I thought it would taste like Reeses Buttercups but they're not. And of course everyone love small treats on the go!
Jazmyn T.
Holiday, FL
UPON SEEING THESE IN THE STORE, I NEVER KNEW THESE WOULD BE SO GOOD. I AM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER M&M'S. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. I BOUGHT THESE AT WALMART FOR A DOLLAR AND TWENTY NINE CENTS. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT.
Amanda R.
The best way to combine peanut butter and chocolate. Sinfully delicious. I can't believe I spent half of my life with only plain and peanut m&ms available. The peanut butter and chocolate are so balanced that neither overpowers the other.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
They used to only have M&Ms, Pretzel M&Ms and M&Ms with Peanuts in them, but then they change the game and came out with Peanut Butter M&Ms! I love them and think they are fantastic. They are bite sized, great to snack on, and affordable. They also go down much easier than the big Peanut M&Ms, which are still good, just harder to eat.
Brianna M.
Oxnard, CA
This is a pretty great treat! It is a good little reward. I love the taste of this peanut butter and chocolate mix. It has the same duo as Reese's but doesn't taste the same, it's a great taste as well. I always get this when we have movie night. It's a great price too!
Ellen D.
When I first tried peanut butter m&ms I ate way too many! These are by far my favorite, and I was a big fan of peanut m&ms!! The peanut butter m&ms are a perfect combination of smooth and creamy, salty, sweet, and chocolate! By far my favorite m&ms!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like these even better than recees pieces. They are bigger and have more peanut butter. And the peanut butter is smooth and creamy and delicious! Can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter