BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Melanie W.
My absolute favorite candy ever. The bags don't last long at our house --- even the medium bags are gone in no time. Love!
Danelia R.
WICHITA, KS
LOVE CHCO AND PENUT BUTTER TOGTHER BEST COMBO THAT WAS INVENTED SO DELCIOUS JUST HATE HOW MY MOUTH IS DRY AFTER EATING THEM
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
I love these. They are so tasty. The are bigger than the other m&m candies. They have a wonderful peanut butter filling.
Laura A.
Peanut butter M&ms can't be beat. Perfect treat to take to any gathering. Always one of the first snacks to be devoured.
Amy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
So addicting that I can only eat these every once in a while. My only complaint is that one bad never seems like enough!
Amber C.
Only way to go! I can eat one of these bags in a day. My husband and kids all love them too! Best type of m&m out there!
Jessica M.
Easton, PA
Peanut Butter M&M's have always been my favorite...really anything peanut butter! This is my movie date night must have!
Mariella S.
Beaverton, OR
These are honestly my childhood snacks, you will never go wrong with M&Ms. Somedays I still crave for the crispy shell.
Jessica F.
Kansas City, MO
Seriously the best chocolate ever! Great combination of chocolate and peanut butter. My go to anytime I'm craving both!
Ghada E.
Love these when I'm craving something sweet to snack on! Great flavor and texture. Amazing for peanut butter fanatics!