BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Gina H.
Anacortes
These are the best M&M’s out there. They have the best combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Whenever I want a special treat these are on top of the list. If you love the combination of the two, it’s a MUST TRY!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
M&M's has outdone themselves with these and they are oh so good.  I have to admit that I was skeptical when they added these, but they are so good.  I love peanut butter, but wasn't sure I would like it in an M&M, but they turned out great and are very addicting.  This is my go-to candy if I am needing a chocolate fix.
Gabby S.
For any peanut butter lover this is the perfect treat. It combines the classic crunch of the m&m shell and cream peanut butter all for the normal m&m price. Fantastic value! By far my favorite variety of M&M. Would highly recommend. I will certainly be purchasing again!
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Peanut butter M & M's are far superior than the peanut ones. I'm not a huge fan of Reese's Pieces but I love these! M & M's in general are definitely one of my favorites and I feel the peanut butter ones are often looked past.
Aimee T.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you like peanut butter and chocolate you'll like these M&Ms. great to add to a Chex mix or to eat alone. It satisfied my cravings every time. I would recommend you try these peanut butter M&Ms.
Shirley C.
In my honest opinion I do like M&M peanut butter but compare to the regular peanut I think this one is too sweet. Although I do tend to buy this when they go on sale on cvs.
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
These are DELICIOUS. They're big compared to a regular M&M and they're way better than Reese's Pieces. I usually grab a bag of these any time I'm in the mood for candy.
Taylor M.
Glen Spey, NY
When it comes to peanut butter and chocolate, in my opinion, it needs to have the perfect balance. These have that! They're wonderful! When I'm feeling peanut butter and chocolate, I pick up a bag of these lovelies and they're not too pricey either. I would definitely recommend that you try them if you haven't already!
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
So I'm a HUGE Reese's fan but I hate Reese's pieces because they just don't taste that good to me, but these are so much better! Maybe because the peanut butter filling wasn't too sweet? Not a bad price for how much you get too, I mean it could be cheaper but I don't hesitate to buy it when I'm going through the check out and it whispers to me.
Hannah B.
Silver Spring, MD
I should admit up front that I'm a total peanut butter fanatic - add chocolate into that mix, and I'm basically sold. While I like plain chocolate M & Ms, and love the peanut ones, I absolutely adore these peanut butter ones. They're slightly larger than the regular ones, so the PB-to-chocolate ratio is excellent. I will warn you, however, that if you're lucky enough to eat them, they quickly become a full-blown addiction, so be ready to eat a lot of them!