BY M&M'S

The milk chocolate candy that melts in your mouth - not in your hand. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
M&M's has outdone themselves with these and they are oh so good.  I have to admit that I was skeptical when they added these, but they are so good.  I love peanut butter, but wasn't sure I would like it in an M&M, but they turned out great and are very addicting.  This is my go-to candy if I am needing a chocolate fix.
Amanda R.
The best way to combine peanut butter and chocolate. Sinfully delicious. I can't believe I spent half of my life with only plain and peanut m&ms available. The peanut butter and chocolate are so balanced that neither overpowers the other.
Gabby S.
For any peanut butter lover this is the perfect treat. It combines the classic crunch of the m&m shell and cream peanut butter all for the normal m&m price. Fantastic value! By far my favorite variety of M&M. Would highly recommend. I will certainly be purchasing again!
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Peanut butter M & M's are far superior than the peanut ones. I'm not a huge fan of Reese's Pieces but I love these! M & M's in general are definitely one of my favorites and I feel the peanut butter ones are often looked past.
Aimee T.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you like peanut butter and chocolate you'll like these M&Ms. great to add to a Chex mix or to eat alone. It satisfied my cravings every time. I would recommend you try these peanut butter M&Ms.
Shirley C.
In my honest opinion I do like M&M peanut butter but compare to the regular peanut I think this one is too sweet. Although I do tend to buy this when they go on sale on cvs.
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
These are DELICIOUS. They're big compared to a regular M&M and they're way better than Reese's Pieces. I usually grab a bag of these any time I'm in the mood for candy.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like these even better than recees pieces. They are bigger and have more peanut butter. And the peanut butter is smooth and creamy and delicious! Can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter
Brandy W.
Pineville, LA
Peanut butter M&M's are the perfect pick me up snack. They are the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter that does not over power each other.
Bethany K.
Akron, OH
One of our favorites and a great bribe for my 2 year old. M & M's PEANUT BUTTER 15.9 OZ BAG - M & M/MARS, INC.