M & M's Milk Chocolate Coated Candy w/Peanut Center, 56 oz Bag uploaded by Paige M.

BY M&M'S

A classic chocolate candy. see more...

• How do they taste? I've never seen them or tried them!! So I'm cu...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
These w/ peanuts are my absolute favs. I love them. They are tasty and also lower on my Glycemic Index diet. Yes, they are still bad for a diet, but the peanuts at least give a little protein. I find them easily accessible and in a pinch I go to them when my sugar drops. And, lets be honest, I would go to them anyhow! They are DELICIOUS. If you don't like M&M's we can't be friends. :) jk of course.
Melanie S.
M&M is my favorite chocolate covered candy and I don't eat much candy than I used to in my younger years but if I'm craving these I always have them in my purse. I feel like no one can imitate this type of candy because the Mars company got this recipe down to the wire. And I also love the fun flavor they like to play with. I also like the crisp m&m as well.
Brandy S.
Shasta Lake, CA
This bag may look and seem big, but don't worry about having anything left over! They taste great and have the perfect mix of peanuts and chocolate and the crunchy shell makes these a delicious treat! I put these out when we have company and everyone loves them. Of course beware of anyone with peanut allergies, but otherwise, they are always a hit!
Martha I.
Columbia, MO
M & M's with peanut is one of my favorite chocolates ever I just don't eat every week because I have to watch what I eat because I'm an athlete, because if I could I would eat everyday. I love it, it is worth the price and it's not even expensive and you can find it everywhere. I would recommend it!
alyssa g.
Along with cheese doodles, these are my favorites as snacks ! i could eat these all day if i could, they are so amazing and the perfect travel snack ! i always carry these in my bag for class or when i go to travel on the plane or long car rides ! recommend to my sweet tooth people !
CC K.
Westbury, NY
There is something about Peanut M&Ms that just makes me happy. Is it the chocolate? Is it the nuts? Is it the bright yellow bag? I'm not sure, I just know that when I have some, it puts a large smile on my face and I feel satisfied. Peanut M&Ms are definitely in my top 5.
Bianca M.
My favorite kind of M & M's, I could eat this all day!!! They are not expensive and there are always sales on buy 2 get the 3rd free cant go wrong with that!! If you aren't allergic to peanuts you will love these kind of M & M's. So worth the price and makes me happy!
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I bought a few of these bags to make party favors for my nephews birthday. They were a good price and the amount was perfect! Loved the taste and will always be an m&m fan. There are not a lot of alternatives for this candy, but it is definitely a favorite of mine.
Andra C.
Portland, OR
Love me some peanut m&ms. Whenever I eat these (which is often) it always reminds me of college days. The delicious taste that it has with the perfect amount of peanut that makes it not too sweet! I would recommend these to everyone whose not allergic to peanuts!
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
One of my fave chocolates ever. He loves me he loves me not..hurrayyy you can buy a small size to a big sized pack and very affordable too. I love the chocolate coated only but they also make candy coated with peanuts too. Different varities to choose from.
Maryam A.