BY UNKNOWN

M & Ms Coffee Nut Sharing Size - 3.27 Oz see more...

Niki M.
Waite Park, MN
I don't always like straight coffee flavor, but these are absolutely delicious! I could sit down and eat an entire large bag of them without thinking about it. The coffee flavor is subtle, mixed with the chocolate and the peanut it's like eating a fancy coffee from a coffee shop.
T B.
These are an interesting take on chocolate covered espresso beans. Since espresso beans are more expensive, they've used peanuts as the center, which gives it the crunch, and the chocolate is coffee flavored. Personally, I can't eat an entire bag of these since I am not a huge fan of peanuts. Still very good if you love coffee though!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Usually I do not like any candy with nuts in it but these are so so good! They have a great coffee flavor and surprisingly to me, the  peanut goes really well with it! I loved the sweetness to these M&M's as well. There definitely isn't any bitterness to the coffee flavor either. Kind of addicted to these little candies. LOVE.
Andrea R.
10/10 !

I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this flavor in particular is great if you love coffee flavors as much as I do.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These M&Ms are delicious. They give you a hint of coffee, and it’s not overpowering. These are like the peanut M&Ms, but with a coffee flavor. They give you enough sugar to cure that sweet tooth craving. The are worth a try. I highly recommend them!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for this since it came out. I found it at a 711. These are so good. My children loved it as well. If you love coffee get them or buy them for a coffee lover they will appreciate it
Amanda R.
I absolutely love these! I'm a big coffee fan; iced, hot, ice cream and chocolate. These are perfect, the coffee and the nut really work together. I will definitely be buying these again.
Jessica H.
I love m&ms! My go to are usually the peanut ones, but if I see this option I go for this one now. I will admit that I hate coffee but there's something about these m&ms that I just love.
Otsego, MI
I love these MnMs they are my current favorite flavor of MnMs. I like the chilli, carmel and strawberry but I always get these from Wallgreens before we head into the movies. I am the kind of personwho refuses to pay 5 dollars for Movie candy and I find deald at Wallgreens such as buy one get one. I love that there is a bit of caffine flavor in it and it pairs nice with my daily kcup coffees
I think the only con is they are clearly full of fats and sugar and are not diet friendly but like I tell the kids and parents I mentor everything in moderation.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
I knew these were coming out next. These are a coffee lovers delight. They are so good. Only con is there is not a big enough bag for sale. They are very affordable I will be buying lots of these to keep on hand. Awesome choice. M & Ms Coffee Nut Sharing Size - 3.27 Oz
Justine A.
I'm interested in getting some of these for a friend who adores coffee flavored things, do you think it's worth it?!
Otsego, MI
Anyone else love these coffee Nut MnMs as much as I do?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto, CA
Does anyone get the subtle taste of Popcorn while eating these? I swear I can taste popcorn sometimes!