BY UNKNOWN

M & Ms Coffee Nut Sharing Size - 3.27 Oz see more...

Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
These are amazing! Just the right mix of coffee flavor and chocolate! Rich, not too sweet, and great crunch from the candy coating and nuts! It's my new favorite flavor of M&M's and I can't wait to get them again. I wish I saw them everywhere, but so far I've only seen them in a few places, like Target.
Angela S.
Green Bay, WI
I recently tried these for the first time and I LOVE them! They give you a very subtle taste of coffee. The only bad thing about them is I wish that there would be more in the package.  They are a great value (I have to get the larger bags cause the smaller ones don't last me very long).
Niki M.
Waite Park, MN
I don't always like straight coffee flavor, but these are absolutely delicious! I could sit down and eat an entire large bag of them without thinking about it. The coffee flavor is subtle, mixed with the chocolate and the peanut it's like eating a fancy coffee from a coffee shop.
T B.
These are an interesting take on chocolate covered espresso beans. Since espresso beans are more expensive, they've used peanuts as the center, which gives it the crunch, and the chocolate is coffee flavored. Personally, I can't eat an entire bag of these since I am not a huge fan of peanuts. Still very good if you love coffee though!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Usually I do not like any candy with nuts in it but these are so so good! They have a great coffee flavor and surprisingly to me, the  peanut goes really well with it! I loved the sweetness to these M&M's as well. There definitely isn't any bitterness to the coffee flavor either. Kind of addicted to these little candies. LOVE.
Andrea R.
10/10 !

I LOVE M&M’s! They are so delicious and if you haven’t tried these (which by the way how is that possible) you should! Also this flavor in particular is great if you love coffee flavors as much as I do.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These M&Ms are delicious. They give you a hint of coffee, and it’s not overpowering. These are like the peanut M&Ms, but with a coffee flavor. They give you enough sugar to cure that sweet tooth craving. The are worth a try. I highly recommend them!
Kaitlyn H.
Susanville, CA
Absolutely delicious!! These are my new favorite candy and I look for them everywhere!! I was so pleased and can't wait to eat more! So affordable and WORTH THE calories hahaha
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for this since it came out. I found it at a 711. These are so good. My children loved it as well. If you love coffee get them or buy them for a coffee lover they will appreciate it
Amanda R.
I absolutely love these! I'm a big coffee fan; iced, hot, ice cream and chocolate. These are perfect, the coffee and the nut really work together. I will definitely be buying these again.
Justine A.
I'm interested in getting some of these for a friend who adores coffee flavored things, do you think it's worth it?!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Anyone else love these coffee Nut MnMs as much as I do?
Elizabeth A.
Rialto, CA
Does anyone get the subtle taste of Popcorn while eating these? I swear I can taste popcorn sometimes!