BY MOTIONS

M™ Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo.

New look.

Same great formula.

Salon haircare.

With silk and keratin protein.

For medium to coarse textures. see more...

Denitra L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way this make my hair feel when I use this product. It gives my hair a great shine and body
Laura S.
This shampoo works wonders. It's definitely best use this with the conditioner to get the best results.
Alexus A.
Oshkosh, WI
Best shampoo EVER. I love the smell too! I love using this because I don't have to use conditioner
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product its not heavy on ykur hair leaves hair feeling clean got price not to expensive
Larami S.
This is one of the very few shampoo + conditioners that actually leaves my hair soft every time.
Zandrii S.
Pickering
I've used motions for years and it was never an issue with my hair. With having African American relax hair, it kept it healthy and strong for the most part. I don't have any bad reviews for this product, I have just found something better.
Andrea W.
This is the only shampoo that agrees with my hair. It smells really good, I don't like shampoos that smell fruity. This has a nice scent to it, and it truly conditions the hair at the same time.