BY MOTIONS

M™ Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo.

New look.

Same great formula.

Salon haircare.

With silk and keratin protein.

For medium to coarse textures. see more...

Madonna P.
Macomb, MI
I really like this product made my hair manageable and easy to comb through, great product for African American hair, great product.
Ashley B.
Milwaukee, WI
Great more so if you need a less harsh shampoo. It isn't the greatest cleanser or conditioner but good for in between washes.
Cathy Ann C.
It leaves my hair in great condition and very manageable,holds your fine hair in place, I strongly recommend this product..
Chardae J.
This shampoo doesn't strip my hair but cleans it. I love the smell and how soft my hair is after using this shampoo.
This is one of thee best shampoos I've use to date... I really like the way my hair feels after using this product
Martina N.
Media, PA
Price is right works like a high end pricey conditioner but half the price. Smells great leaves my hair silky soft
TEE D.
Aberdeen, MS
Great product i will definitely be purchasing this again. My scalp felt really good after the use of this product
Andrea K.
Springfield, MO
I like this shampoo it has a nice smell and it cleans my hair without drying it out. It is reasonably-priced.
Quisha S.
Washington, NC
Left my hair feeling soft and silky! I will continue to use this product along with other Motions products.
jasmine p.
Atlanta, GA
Oh my gosh yes. I love this product. I use it with the shampoo and my hair looks feels and smells amazing.