BY MOTIONS

M™ Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo.

New look.

Same great formula.

Salon haircare.

With silk and keratin protein.

For medium to coarse textures. see more...

Karen B.
Atlanta, GA
Medium length AA natural hair that I wear blown out: really good conditioner for at home use! Doesn't weigh my hair down. Purchased at Wal-Mart or Sallys. Average packaging. Smells really good! Yes, I've repurchased this several times. I recommend it!
Diamond W.
Las Vegas
Makes your hair luxurious and soft. Doesn't weigh your hair down too much. If you have a curly texture, it conditions very well. The product is very inexpensive and worth the money.
Shabreka J.
Stockbridge, GA
He said the shampoo and conditioner that family use this is what we have in our bathroom when I counter right now we love the fact that it is made for African American women hair I use it on my daughter's hair
Karen L.
Lafayette, LA
Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo is my absolute favorite!! I have a coarse hair texture. This shampoo leaves my hair soft and healthy so its easy to maintain.
Kenisha W.
Chesterfield , VA
Motions has always been a brand I could count on when I was team #relaxed. Now that I'm team #natural it's comforting to know that my hair still benefits from all the awesomeness motions hair products provides.
Sreya S.
Rockville, MD
I got this shampoo as a sample with something else. It really is a very conditioning shampoo that cleanses and has good slip. I almost didn't feel the need to use conditioner afterwards! Good for curlies. :)
Jelwanna F.
Andrews, SC
This product works great on my hair. Leaving my hair so smooth and shiny. So moisturized. It is great. Make my hair looks flawless. This product is great. I love it.
Tae'lr L.
Compton, CA
I've used motions since I was 5 years old. I love all of there products. As a hair dresser I use these products on my clients, and they love it as well
Karen S.
M Motions Lavish Conditioning Shampoo is ok. It makes your hair feeling soft and not dry and brittle. It makes hair bouncy and has a shiny sheen.
Natalie M.
Durham, NC
I love this as a transition shampoo when I am switching up. I keeps my hair shiny and smooth. Additional conditioner is not necessary.