M & M 33467 Crispy Theater Box 12 Count uploaded by Whitney G.M & M 33467 Crispy Theater Box 12 Count uploaded by Tammy M.

BY M&M'S

Gourmet food is a term commonly associated with cuisine of high quality or presentation. Indulge your taste buds with some luxurious gourmet food. Our products are of exceptional quality prepared accurately and skillfully using careful and artistic presentation. Get access to a wide assortment of gourmet treats and treat yourself to the finest most sumptuous and healthy cuisines around the world. Features Crispy Theater Box 12 Count see more...

Lyndsey G.
Lakeville
My favorite m&ms of all time. My go to for when I need a chocolate fix. I normally don’t eat a lot of candy but these are just so good. Packaging is a cute green color and they are affordable snack.
Tammy M.
Follansbee
These crispy M&Ms have such a light and crispy taste. They make a great on the go treat. They are also reasonable priced for the box. I highly recommend this product.
Areli S.
I tried these for the first time today and I can't believ I have never gottwn these. They have the perfect amount of chocolate in them and the crisp is just perfect. You can get the movie theater size at the dollar store too.
Whitney G.
My favorite kind of M&M's! Love the crispy insides! I can eat the whole box if i'm not careful! Love them! Highly recommend them!