BY MARIAH CAREY

Buy Mariah Carey Gift Sets - M Luscious Pink by Mariah Carey for Women 3 Piece Set: 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.3 oz Body Lotion + Luxurious Cosmetic Clutch - Great For: Spring see more...

Maryann T.
Love this set! The smell is so beautiful and so strong lasting, the bag is Gourgous! The entire set is absolutely amazing and so worth every penny! I love this set and highly recommend this product to anyone that loves perfume and the Beautiful butterfly is so adorable too!
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
This is a wonderful set. The perfume is long lasting and the bag is in style! This is a perfect set for yourself or for a friend/family member.
Rama S.
I like the M Luscious Pink set. its perfect gifting option to friends. the scent is very lovely and long-lasting
Kali M.
Memphis , TN
It has a very sweet smell. Which is my personal favorite to he honest. It's not to strong though!
Amber H.
This has a great smell it's not to strong it's perfect for someone looking for a real light smell
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Catarina P.
Lisbon
It's a sweet smell, and I've received so many compliments! It's not as strong for yourself to smell, but others say it's noticeable. I really enjoy this fragrance and have been wearing it for months! The little bag is really cute as well!!
Oksana M.
Perfume is long lasting,has lovely smell,bottle is well. It's all okay, and the most important u can buy this to almost everyone and everyone will like it. For me this is highly recommended.