BY MARIAH CAREY

shelby B.
Killeen, TX
Really nice, sexy fragrance. It smells like toasted marshmallow on me, which I love. Can be worn anytime of year, day or night scent. I get tons of compliments when I wear this; even from my patients! Men and women both tell me how good I smell, so this is definitely my signature fragrance even though I have quite a collection. I just have the lotion, no perfume, and it lasts forever on me. I would classify this a floral-oriental fragrance, and if you haven't tried it already, go out and buy some!
Monica B.
I used to love this! The scent would be on my body throughout my entire day of classes and I would constantly get compliments on how good I smelled. For people that prefer a flower smell this isn't for you since this is very sweet.