M C G Textiles Latch Hook Kit 28

M C G Textiles Latch Hook Kit 28"X18-1/2"-Tractor

BY M C G TEXTILES #90 in Craft Supplies

MCG TEXTILES-Latch Hook Kits. MCG's hooked rug kits are creative and always designed to fit into today's lifestyles. Each kit contains pre-cut 100% acrylic yarn; 3.75-mesh Graph N' Latch canvas; color chart and complete instructions. Latch hook tool; backing material; and finishing materials not included. Design: Tractor. Finished measurements: 28x18-1/2 inches. Made in USA. see more...

M C G Textiles Latch Hook Kit 28
M C G Textiles Latch Hook Kit 28"X18-1/2"-Tractor
Buy on Jet.com
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Really enjoyed making one for my unborn child's room it was a fun experience and I love that he got to have something I made for him. I would love to make more when I have time. It's easy to make and don't get tired from it b
Shanecia C.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love doing these. And it's funny because I am actually doing this exact one right now. Just started it. They are extremely fun and keep your mind going. Purchased on clearance for $7.00 at Walmart!
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Latch hook rugs have always been fun to complete. You get to watch it come to life as you add more color. Older children also seem to love completing them too. Great project for cold snowy days.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Concord, NC
This was so relaxing to do during nap time! My almost 2 year old is OBSESS with anything tractors or trucks, so I just know he's going to love it once I'm finished making it!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this. I had these growing up and I saw this and decided to try it again. Glad I did it came out really well. I do highly recommend this product
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Mega Parent Expert
I loved this! Great for crafting and creating cool pieces with. Definitely worth trying out and good for all ages! Nothing runs like a deere...
Nat S.
Nat S.
Rio Hondo, TX
My 2 year old loves this, it's a must have! He loves anything trucks, tractors, cars, trains so this was perfect for him!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
Loved this. It went perfect with our john deer theme in my son's room. And it was a fun thing to do when he was napping.
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I did this to hang in my sons room. he loves it and it was very relaxing to do. looks great also. definitely worth it.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
Best toy ever my son had tactile issues and this toy slowly but surly got him to love different textures and feels
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
How did your kids like this?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Is this super complicated?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
I'm confused, is this a project?
Coreen M.
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
What age is good to make this ?
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Anyone else on here that needs to earn a badge lol