BY M BLOCK

Get frying with this quality Fundix by Castey pan. The variety of removable handle colors, nonstick coating and durable cast-aluminum construction make this frypan a must-have for every home chef. Shop our full selection of cookware at Kohls.com. Versatile design is safe for use on most cooktops, including induction. Solid, vacuum pressure cast-aluminum base ensures even heat distribution. Handle can be removed for oven-safe use. Details: 7-in. diameter Dishwasher & oven safe Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty Model numbers: Orange: F5-I18 Kiwi: F3-I18 Red: F2-I18 Black: F11-I18 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 7. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Aluminum. see more...

M Block M. Block F11-I18 7 in. Fry Pan with Removable Handle - Black
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of M Block M. Block F11-I18 7 in. Fry Pan with Removable Handle - Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?