M-A-C Veronica Pigment, Black Poodle uploaded by Chanel G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Veronica Pigment. Highly concentrated loose colour powder to create a subtle wash of colour or intense effect. Does not streak or cake. Easy to blend, long-lasting. Limited-edition packaging features Veronica. Note: Pigments are sold by weight not volume. Containers can appear to be less than full due to settling of the product. see more...

alexis s.
new york, ny
Intense black pigment. Great for a dark Smokey eye look or special effects make up with shadow derails. Long lasting amount of pigment. Very little need. Little goes a long way with this product.
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
this is a glittery black pigment .i have recently received a sample of it and didnt really like it it looked weird and was hard to use.as i said i received it as a sample. if you buy it at a store it will be pricey .to be honest i wouldnt buy it or recommmend others to as well
Darcy M.
Highly pigmented, easy to use and the packaging is just the biggest delight. I was excited when I saw this special edition and I'm almost too scared to use it all up, but it's worth it! If it were to rerelease I'd buy a few more
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Chanel G.
It was ok in my opinion. I rather colourpop, being honest! Mines eventually broke. So I used alcohol to try to bring it back from the dead. The problem was that the 2 colors inside mixed making the darker color over power the lighter. The lighter color was the reason why I was interested in the shadow. Not good for de-potting for your kit. For that reason, I wouldn't repurchase. Be better off buying 2 different shadows.
Alyssa G.
Lincoln, CA
If you learn how to use these correctly they can be a great addition to your make up collection. It does take some time to learn how to use these but look up som YouTube videos and you will be good to go.
Isabella F.
Alpharetta, GA
The pigmentation is outstanding! Not going to lie this isn't one of the easiest pigments to blend but with love it looks amazing! Not to mention how cute is the packaging!?!? Ah I'm in love with the Archie series
Ash K.
Burton, MI
This stuff is soooo good. I usually mix it with something to create a liner, or i spray my brush and tap it on. Its so pretty and it lasts a while for me, and I have very oily eyelids. If I find it I would buy it again, even though I have quite a bit left.
Cody P.
Henderson, NV
MAC Pigments are great if you'd like to get creative with your make up. The RT girls collection was adorable and one of my favorites to this day. Super cute Mac collection and if you can still get your hands on a go for IT
Taketa H.
Cypress, TX
I didn't really care for this one. I didn't like the ingredients in it first of all, and that I didn't really get the feel of it working for me. I tried it differently a couple of times and I just couldn't get it to work for me so I deleted it from my collection.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
How hard is it to use as a liner? What brush(s) do you use? Does it rub off a lot? How hard is it to remove?
Pamela D.
Boa esperança
Olá .. Gostaria de saber se a cor e bem forte e se brilha? Pq amo brilhos.