M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by Olivia G.M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Amazing make Up i want i like the make Up i want to try Wonderful Mac makeup
Olivia G.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Lovely tones and colours, I prefer the single eyeshadows as they are easier for travel but these are very pigmented and blend out smoothly. Would buy again and will continue to use.
Rebeca Z.
Caracas, Distrito Federal
El brillo en estas sobras es ASOMBROSO!! Son unos colores hermosos, fáciles de difuminar, y la pigmentación es increíble! Estoy enamorada de estas sombras, ideales para un look con un brillo sutil pero llamativo al mismo tiempo, cuando las pruebes me entenderás!
kayla n.
sudbury
Mac, you really have to relax with your pricing.
I feel as if it really steers people away from these products. Overall it’s very pigmented and a smooth application
Narimene C.
I absolutely love these colors. I'm usually sketchy about Mac products but this baby worked so well. I like the darker shades it wasn't thick, great consistency. I would definitely buy it again. Although it was a little expensive, I would greatly recommend this product!
Lucy H.
Great Dunmow, Essex
When I first say this I thought it was a great idea but now I'm not so sure. The colours are beautiful and the formula really is amazing. However, it is so hard to get to just one shadow when doing makeup.
abigail T.
la marca de mac aunque en mi pais sea cara y dificil de encontrar el producto que se encuentra es super maravilloso sobre todo sus paletas y labiales que amo mucho y las cuido
Cassie C.
Nice shadows and great price. Wish the packaging came with more shadow and less box but it’s not too bad. Shadows could do with a bit more pigment too
Nattfashion 🌸.
East yorkshire , Hull
Really didn't like this product. I was so excited when I purchased it but to be honest it's not thay pigmented and doesn't shimmer all that well.
Como disse em um comentário anterior eu não me dei muito bem com nem um dos produtos da MAC... Eles simplesmente não se dão bem com minha pele!
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product