M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Veronica B.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing formula!!!! Goes on smooth and they are easy to blend! Mac has always been pricey but totally worth every penny!
Nicole M.
It's great for the young girl trying makeup as well as great for everyday looks. 5 colors for less than 40 bucks is a great price.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
Its a great eyeliner. Even though it is thick it goes on very smooth and has a very sharp point and I love that it comes with a sharpener. I got the Brown because Black is just too stark for me. Its a very deep dark brown very nice color. I am really happy I made this purchase. It seems to stay on a long time. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a nice liner and sharpener. I don't like the automatic liners that you don't sharpen. They are always thick lines.
Alejandro Antonio O.
Excelentes sombras larga duracion , se pueden colocar varias capas , impecables y se ven muy impactante
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
helps me slay all the other people. and kill the haters pops my eyes and skin tone to slay slay slay slay
Jamica T.
Memphis, TN
I love love love Mac eye shadow! When you put it on you can't even feel it! It's the absolute best!
Rebeca Z.
Caracas, Distrito Federal
Beauty Junkie Expert
El brillo en estas sobras es ASOMBROSO!! Son unos colores hermosos, fáciles de difuminar, y la pigmentación es increíble! Estoy enamorada de estas sombras, ideales para un look con un brillo sutil pero llamativo al mismo tiempo, cuando las pruebes me entenderás!
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these colors. I'm usually sketchy about Mac products but this baby worked so well. I like the darker shades it wasn't thick, great consistency. I would definitely buy it again. Although it was a little expensive, I would greatly recommend this product!
Como disse em um comentário anterior eu não me dei muito bem com nem um dos produtos da MAC... Eles simplesmente não se dão bem com minha pele!
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?