M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Derby L.
Derby L.
Tampa, FL
I love the idea of this MAC eyeshadow pallet, but to be honest it's a complete fail. If you want just shimmer with no pigment, then you'll love this. None of the colors have any pigment and pretty much look all the same
Missy F.
Missy F.
Westfield, IN
I used this on my wedding day and it is AMAZING! I was married outside in July in 90 degree weather, but it didn't run or streak like a lot of other products might. I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
I love this palette so much. It so smooth and goes on so nicely and is long lasting. I don't use it that much but I love it.
Irainny A.
Irainny A.
Pigmentan bastante bien, y el producto es fácil de manejar, realmente me gustó y me parece que queda súper lindo
Mercades S.
Mercades S.
This MAC shadow goes on so easy but lasts all day. I ordered online, it was a little pricey and I've only bought once but I would recommend to others for purchase and I would even buy it again.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Lenoir City, TN
Such pretty colors. So many option to go with here. Weather your going to work or having a date night. This eye shadow combo is all you need.
I have heard and used this stuff once from my friend she loves it and so do I it works great
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Great Dunmow, Essex
When I first say this I thought it was a great idea but now I'm not so sure. The colours are beautiful and the formula really is amazing. However, it is so hard to get to just one shadow when doing makeup.
abigail T.
abigail T.
la marca de mac aunque en mi pais sea cara y dificil de encontrar el producto que se encuentra es super maravilloso sobre todo sus paletas y labiales que amo mucho y las cuido
Como disse em um comentário anterior eu não me dei muito bem com nem um dos produtos da MAC... Eles simplesmente não se dão bem com minha pele!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Kylie m.
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?