M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by Olivia G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Vanessa M.
Las Vegas, NM
I love Mac products then can be expensive but they are totally worth it!! I love the way the shadow brings out your eyes!
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Love this shadow and how it blends so pretty. I bought this at my local Mac and loved it. It's pricey, but worth it!!!
Irainny A.
Pigmentan bastante bien, y el producto es f谩cil de manejar, realmente me gust贸 y me parece que queda s煤per lindo
Elizabeth B.
Hanceville, AL
helps me slay all the other people. and kill the haters pops my eyes and skin tone to slay slay slay slay
Alejandro Antonio O.
Excelentes sombras larga duracion , se pueden colocar varias capas , impecables y se ven muy impactante
Melissa H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Love mac products. can be expensive but it's worth the money. easy to apply , and great on the eyes
Jennifer C.
Peck, KS
Love this set. I use everyone of these colors and recommend to anyone. It has a great color mixes.
Jamica T.
Memphis, TN
I love love love Mac eye shadow! When you put it on you can't even feel it! It's the absolute best!
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Beautiful eye shadow! Loved the flawless finish and how long it lasted! I would highly recommend
馃敽馃敾漏Hri$Tina馃敽馃敾
I have heard and used this stuff once from my friend she loves it and so do I it works great
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product