M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Mercades S.
This MAC shadow goes on so easy but lasts all day. I ordered online, it was a little pricey and I've only bought once but I would recommend to others for purchase and I would even buy it again.
Brenna S.
Deptford , NJ
Loved this palette! These colors last all day and really make light colored eyes pop! I have fair skin, blonde hair, and green eyes, and this color palette looked great on my eyes!
Omesha G.
Orlando, FL
Great palette got this and a few other colors . I use these palettes when I want my eyeshadow to look spectacular. You can use also grab some onto your brush then spray some water on the eyeshadow and the pigments become 10x more intense
Derby L.
Tampa, FL
I love the idea of this MAC eyeshadow pallet, but to be honest it's a complete fail. If you want just shimmer with no pigment, then you'll love this. None of the colors have any pigment and pretty much look all the same
Missy F.
Westfield, IN
I used this on my wedding day and it is AMAZING! I was married outside in July in 90 degree weather, but it didn't run or streak like a lot of other products might. I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
These colors in this are so gorgeous and so are the finishes! I really wish it was designed different thought. When I swatched it, it was kind of difficult to get into the pan, but I wanted to try and work with it. But when I used it I ran into the same problem, I had a hard time getting my brush in and to actually pick up product onto my brush.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
Its a great eyeliner. Even though it is thick it goes on very smooth and has a very sharp point and I love that it comes with a sharpener. I got the Brown because Black is just too stark for me. Its a very deep dark brown very nice color. I am really happy I made this purchase. It seems to stay on a long time. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a nice liner and sharpener. I don't like the automatic liners that you don't sharpen. They are always thick lines.
Jennifer H.
I loveeeee pinky peachy champagne color based eyeshadows so I lovedd this eyeshadow palette. not to mention is has great pigmentation, I love making different looks for different occasions with these eyeshadows.
Luvenia S.
Mac is one of my favorite make up lines. My eye color is brown and I love to wear pink shadows. This is my first time using this product. I think that the pallet can be a little bigger. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
The pearlfusion shadows are BEAUTIFUL and so sparkly! I think they tend to be a bit more crumbly with increased shadow fall out over regular mac shadows which is why I only gave 4 stars. The product applies gorgeously though!
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?