M A C Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Peachluxe uploaded by rayane s.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: pale lavender with pearl, light salmon with pearl, peachy pink with pearl, gray bronze, copper coral with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish. see more...

• Is this a buttery product 1 Answers
  • I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it wort...1 Answers
  • Does it look good as a highlighter?!4 Answers
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
Its a great eyeliner. Even though it is thick it goes on very smooth and has a very sharp point and I love that it comes with a sharpener. I got the Brown because Black is just too stark for me. Its a very deep dark brown very nice color. I am really happy I made this purchase. It seems to stay on a long time. I would suggest this to anyone who wants a nice liner and sharpener. I don't like the automatic liners that you don't sharpen. They are always thick lines.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
These colors in this are so gorgeous and so are the finishes! I really wish it was designed different thought. When I swatched it, it was kind of difficult to get into the pan, but I wanted to try and work with it. But when I used it I ran into the same problem, I had a hard time getting my brush in and to actually pick up product onto my brush.
Omesha G.
Omesha G.
Orlando, FL
Great palette got this and a few other colors . I use these palettes when I want my eyeshadow to look spectacular. You can use also grab some onto your brush then spray some water on the eyeshadow and the pigments become 10x more intense
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.
Mac is one of my favorite make up lines. My eye color is brown and I love to wear pink shadows. This is my first time using this product. I think that the pallet can be a little bigger. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Crowley, TX
The pearlfusion shadows are BEAUTIFUL and so sparkly! I think they tend to be a bit more crumbly with increased shadow fall out over regular mac shadows which is why I only gave 4 stars. The product applies gorgeously though!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I loveeeee pinky peachy champagne color based eyeshadows so I lovedd this eyeshadow palette. not to mention is has great pigmentation, I love making different looks for different occasions with these eyeshadows.
Ariell A.
Ariell A.
Pearland, TX
Product is a bit chunky. So it flakes off and it's not very pigmented. Defin need a good base under it. I bought it at my local Mac store. Product defin needs improvement.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Very pearlized finish, I lots of fall out when applying, skip them unless your in love with the shades, there is better and cheaper bricks of shadow then these
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Jackson, TN
I love this shower it had a little bit of shimmer in it but not to much to where it's like glitter. This shadow goes on very well and will last all day
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Does it look good as a highlighter?!
Kylie m.
Kylie m.
Is this a buttery product
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Bergenfield
I've been wondering if this is really worth the money? Is it worth it to buy?