BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish. see more...

Megan K.
Megan K.
Now this is a great foundation! I love the coverage and I love the accessibility of it. You'll never have to worry about being out of your color with this one. I did give it only 3 stars because it is NOT great for your skin. It did cause some breakouts for me. I would recommend a great exfoliation after you wear it to unclog those pores.
Riya V.
Riya V.
MORRISVILLE, NC
Great foundation! This foundation is an oldie but a goodie. I love that it has an SPF 15 which makes it perfect for daytime wear. I also love that the coverage is buildable! I usually perfer a more full coverage look :) I also like that this foundation didnt break me out or make my skin look caked up. Love it!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
El Paso
Great coverage and lasts all day long! Not too heavy on the face. Great packaging makes it easy to use, blends well. I purchased it at Dillard's, they were super helpful and tested the color on me first to make sure it matched my skin, would definitely buy again.
Ravena H.
Ravena H.
New York
MAC Studio Fix has stunned me again with it's smooth Foundation that merges as if it was my own skin. The packaging was stunning and it has lasted me for at least 16 hours before it starting disappearing from my nose. I'd recommend to my friends for sure <3
katie h.
katie h.
Bloomington, IN
Mac foundation is one of the best liquid foundation I have used. It last over 12 hours throughout the busy day, it's smooth going on. A little costly compared to an inexpensive brand that can be found at Target but worth it. I replace it every 3-5 months!
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Grand Island, NY
I love this foundation so much! It's one of those foundations that you buy because you want to spoil yourself..it's a bit pricey but I really love how it makes my skin LOOK ITS BEST! Also it just is long lasting! I recommend it but only if you are willing to pay a little bit more!
Paris G.
Paris G.
I've been a long time user the this foundation. It has amazing coverage compared to others around the same price point and stays on for a long time. I used it everyday and found myself buying a new bottle every 4-5 weeks.
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I actually have this in NW35 it's nice, it is one of the few foundations that Matches really well with the skin tone. It's not heavy, it's buildable. It's full coverage but it doesn't look heavy. I would recommend
claudia g.
claudia g.
Colton, CA
I love this products it's one of my go to foundations . It's full coverage and doesn't feel heavy or cakey on your face feels smooth. Even though it's on the pricey side it's worth it . Overall would recommend this product but the thing is it's not animal cruelty but it's great .
Perla G.
Perla G.
En mi opinión esta base es muy buena..
Tapa muy bien las imperfecciones....
Además tiene una muy buena cobertura...
Es muy linda y uniforme.. Me encanta..
La recomiendo al 100 es muy pero muy bena y de una calidad imprecionante...