M A C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation, Nw55

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bella S.
Winter Park
Very average foundation, was my first back when I was in high school, great for young girls just getting into makeup because its not a huge commitment like chanel or Dior and has great coverage and about 8hr wear but do beware, breakouts are beyond common with this formula and oxidation is horrible for some skin types
Katina S.
Boston, MA
I've worn MAC for years... studio fix fluid is a nice foundation that melts right into your skin and give a medium to full coverage based on how you apply. The price is decent for it gives you a good amount and last me for about two months. For a woman of color I do feel that we are always giving the basic NW45 which at times can be way to red and should be giving another options withing in the NC tones or try to tone down the red in NW45. I highly recommend this makeup esp for those with sensitive skin for when I had issues with acne MAC was the only foundation I was able to wear without breaking out.
Mia E.
Fairview Hts, IL
Good foundation, not the best that I've tried though. The lady gave me a color that was too dark. It was heavy, but yet didn't have full coverage. You'd have to cake it on if you really wanted full coverage. Other than that, it was cool.
B!B! B.
This is a really good foundation, it gives you a full coverage and its best for full faced makeup, I gave it a 3 star because it made my face oily, although the finishing looked great but too oily for my already oily face.
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
When I go out I need the best flawless makeup for my face and this never disappoints me. The finish is smooth and last all night. I don't have to worry about it smearing or anything. I will buy again
Marissa M.
Oh how I love their lipsticks but foundation is a big no no for people of color. Their foundation has a red undertone I always look like an Oompa Loompa when I wear this brand of foundation.
Stephanie Q.
I tried this product and wasn't 100% happy with it. it is easy to apply and that is great. Although i Hate the smell of this product. Also this is not a all day wear like i was expecting. My skin type is oil and this was not helpful. This isn't the worst product, others might has better experiences.
berenice s.
Heard it was a great foundation and we all have different taste on what we like. I personally didn't like it at all. A little goes a long way which is good but it is extremely beyond cakey and I break out . I never break out with any of the products I used before until I used this.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
My favorite foundation!!! This foundation really does the job. It gives me renewed confidence because it covers up all my dark marks and blemishes. It blends so perfectly that it doesnt even seem like im wearing any makeup at all.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I love Mac foundation but I’m always scared of oxidation. It lasts all day and it has spf which is a plus. It’s very good for all skin types and it gives full coverage.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
é a prova d'agua? tem boa cobertura?
krissia a.
Is this foundation full coverage?
Alisson ferreira s.
Base excelente. Meu sonho ter essa cor
Tasha H.
Is this a good full coverage foundation? Does it come in an ivory color?