BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katina S.
Katina S.
Boston, MA
I've worn MAC for years... studio fix fluid is a nice foundation that melts right into your skin and give a medium to full coverage based on how you apply. The price is decent for it gives you a good amount and last me for about two months. For a woman of color I do feel that we are always giving the basic NW45 which at times can be way to red and should be giving another options withing in the NC tones or try to tone down the red in NW45. I highly recommend this makeup esp for those with sensitive skin for when I had issues with acne MAC was the only foundation I was able to wear without breaking out.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Winnemucca, NV
MAC Studio Fix Foundation is a really good foundation. It is a medium/full coverage foundation that glides over the skin very nicely. I have oily skin so I have to make sure that I set it well with a setting powder otherwise after a couple hours it starts to slide off. I think this foundation has a beautiful finish and blends in to the skin very easy.
Stephanie Q.
Stephanie Q.
I tried this product and wasn't 100% happy with it. it is easy to apply and that is great. Although i Hate the smell of this product. Also this is not a all day wear like i was expecting. My skin type is oil and this was not helpful. This isn't the worst product, others might has better experiences.
Teri B.
Teri B.
The foundation is medium to full coverage and it went on well with my beauty blender. However, I didn't like the way it oxidized on my skin. It turned a slight orange color after awhile. I also noticed that it didn't wear as long as I would like my foundations to. It showed oil after a few hours.
Kai D.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
I did like the finish of this foundation, but it did break me out. Every time I wore it, I'd get little pimples around the jaw line and on my cheeks. Also, I'm NC45 but I have a strong yellow undertone. The foundation has an orange undertone, so through out the day it it turned me orange.
Ebony T.
Ebony T.
Roanoke, VA
I have majority of #MAC products in my kit and must say they are truly good products. The only thing about this particular foundation is it turns oily after some hours. I would recommend this product to my clients but it's best to make sure you have something to set the foundation with.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
I love how full coverage it is. It cab get caky very fast. It look amazing but it does not last all day. I have dry skin and I would still get oily at the end of the day. I don't ware it too often since it is a little thick. It's really good but I wish it had a pump. I highly recommend if you need to look flawless for a short amount of time
Tameikah M.
Tameikah M.
Ontario, CA
Mac Studio fix fluid has to be one of my favorite foundations I have extremely dry skin and I put a couple of drops of essential oil inside the foundation for any more in dewy look it's full coverage and a little goes a long way
Sara S.
Sara S.
Temple, PA
Love, love, love this stuff! I have been using it for years. Only thing that covers and doesn't give me breakouts! It also can be layered with powders, and doesn't look cakey. I have never had a bad product from MAC.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
i would like to try this foundation i havent found my colr and ive been exploring to find my color and i will upload this product in all my social media if i find my color and if i like it
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
é a prova d'agua? tem boa cobertura?
krissia a.
krissia a.
Is this foundation full coverage?
Alisson ferreira s.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Base excelente. Meu sonho ter essa cor
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Is this a good full coverage foundation? Does it come in an ivory color?