M A C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation, Nc26 uploaded by Yennifer M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A modern foundation that combines a natural matte finish and medium, buildable coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
This is a classic foundation! It gives great coverage and lasts all day. The price is not even that bad compared to other higher end foundations. This is a cult foundation and it gives medium to build able coverage
Jhonnell M.
Love this foundation I use nc 15 shade. I have fair to yellow undertone. It hard for me find a foundation that work for my skin color. Mac color match me more and give me full coverage. Which I love and stay on all day. And mAtt look too.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!!
Trenay U.
This has been my go to foundation for years. The coverage is medium to full so you can definitely build it up if needed. It gives a natural matte finish and it is great for oily skin. I would recommend this product to all skin types because there are different ways that you can adjust to use. I am also in the shade nc42.
Bethany W.
Junction City, OR
Over all a decent foundation coverage and feel wise. I just feel it really oxidized to much for my taste. And the girl matched me wrong so I was really looking like a carrot.
Cynthia A.
Moreno Valley
I liked almost everything about it but it honestly damaged my skin so bad to the point were I had to stop using it never went back to purchase this product again MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
Marissa T.
Olympia , WA
Nope nope nope lol but really this foundation is just not good. I have combo/oily skin and it made my skin soo greasy and oxidized to a weird orange color. Not only that but it caused me to break out so bad. I do not recommend this foundation.
Krysta G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this foundation! It is full coverage and it stays all day. It does not crease and does not cause separation. The bottle could have a little bit of a bigger opening for easy access for those who do not have a pump. However, the formula and brand are amazing!
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
One of my favorite foundations! This color is for you if you have cool/olive undertones to your skin. I'm able to blend it down when I'm pale to match or blend it with some bronzer to match as I'm more tan. Very versatile. Staying power is awesome. 14+ hours of wear for me with combo but mostly oily skin. Average price foundation for top brand. Will last awhile.
Sonya M.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love this product! I love the matte finish it provides. It blends very well with other products, so I can achieve a great contour. It was the first time that I used the product, and I will purchase again. I would definitely recommend to others that also have combination skin.