M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Annie B.
Kolkata
Initially I thought this is good. But as I got better at makeup I've stopped using this for my regime. Can be used for touch ups. But not recommended for baking. It's too heavy.
This is an easy to use powder , it makes the skin matte I. The areas that you want it to be matte. The powder puff that it comes with you can use it for that , however I would recommend using a brush because it distributes the product easier.
Valeria S.
Asunción
I almost never used powders, now I can say that I can not go anywhere without using this powder because it leaves me perfect skin! I had never found another like this!
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this in my daily makeup routine. Love it, its a good price, lasts a while, applies great. Doesn't give you a shiny look after. Sets amazing.
Miya S.
I got this as a gift. I got a colour lighter than my skintone so i use it kind of like a highlighter to brighten up my undereyes.
Valdirene R.
rondonopolis- MT
Maravilhosooooooo o que falar desse po nada a comparar com e as po ne gente amo amo de paixao esse po adoro ele muito muito
Ana R.
Yoro,yoro
Excelente producto, con solo pasar mi brocha ya tengo el producto necesario me gustan los colores de esta presentación.
Daniel
Medellin
Me encantaria probarlo soy realmente adicto a la marca mac es muy muy buena... Gracias por crear productos tan buenos
Gostaria muito que vocês me mostras para poder experimentar obrigada morro em ilhéus na Bahia e não falo em inglês
Andy S.
Really buildable product, Easy to use. Leaves a really soft look to the skin, it is worth the money and lasts long!
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?