M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This was an amazing product. I absolutely loved the coverage it gave. I rebuy this all the time. It was awesome for my dry skin that I normally have. It did have a natural finish and really just looks amazing.
BreAnna R.
Crown Point, IN
This is the perfect face setting powder. I have combination skin and it works wonders. Matte finish, and not powdery at all. Bunches around my nose a little, but all around a great product. This is my go-to and I would recommend to anyone!
Aerin M.
The color is amazing, the texture is perfect.. and you pay for quality ! This is really good for matte finish and you have oily skin! I absolutely love this stuff! It's something I would definitely recommend!
Stephany C.
Earlimart, CA
My go to finishing product! I've tried so many pressed powders before and only this one seems to keep it in place all day! Easy to apply, matte finish and helps with my oily skin
Penelope E.
I have always liked this brand because in this dust we can notice the naturalness that leaves in your face, I would say it is one of the best brands in the market. I love it i love it
I wanna buy this product
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
It is light and makes you look natural. I love how it controls the shine and excess oils. I have rebought often since it has been the only powder which has helped and is amazing
Patricia  L.
This powder is great over my foundation. I have combination sensitive skin and this powder is gentle enough on my skin while It takes away the shine and goes on nice and even. It has great staying power too.
sarah h.
i haven't really used a lot of mac but i have pro long wear foundation
pressed powder
and a blush
and i like those products
oh and a brush
use the blush and powder every day
not a big fan of the foundation
Mariela D.
Gardena, CA
Depending on how dry my skin is or how oily, sometimes it works and most of the time it just makes my makeup patchy and flaky. Good for light or minimal makeup.
Cristina C.
This is one of the products I first used when I started to get into makeup, its a very great product and also is a full coverage powder I really recommend this
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?