M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Erika H.
Rialto, CA
I love Mac period, but I love how this one works for me. Its one of my favorite ones.!,
I absolutely love this product. It leaves a flawless finish and it last long!
Ruth S.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use of these powders for a long time. If you have dehydrated or dry skin and you like to sell makeup with powder, this is your product. You have to apply them very softly and subtly because if you put too much amount you notice that there is dust. It
brings a little color, so I passed it to others lately to save the same
I prefer translucent, but if it is not inconvenient for you, perfect.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a lovely face powder. the careblend formula is creamier in texture so it definitely feels more hydrating that most other powder textures. you could use this kind of product instead of foundation for up to a medium coverage or all over as a matte setting powder that wont take the life from your skin
Upeksha W.
Brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is so good. it gives the finishing look with your foundation and I can literary wear nothing but this sometimes. it covers everything on your face and good for any skin type. it is affordable and easy to carry. i would definitely buy again when i am run out.
Victoria E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this powder with my studio fix foundation. I find it helps with the shininess on face and good to help with coverage. I like this combination better and it good for the money. Get s good choice of colours to match your skin tone! I always buys when I buy new foundation from M.A.C
leah l.
Cape Town, CPT
I've only used this once and it was okay. it gave great coverage for over my foundation but it wasn't that good. i guess its because it broke quickly. but its a great product. and i would use it again.
Sabrina H.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pressed powder is amazing! It made my skin look and feel flawless. It wasn't to drying, it's a nice matte finish and it applies with easily. I would say it's good for any skin type. I would definitely buy the product again.
Olivia R.
Really high coverage for a powder and it does have some protection and helps you to stay matte and is easy to apply because of the puff it comes with! It keeps makeup on all day and I would recommend it to others 100%.
Kiki P.
I recommend this to everyone!Is really good if you set your foundation with or even as a bronzer.Doesn't look cakey, it's necesarely for oily skin.Has a natural finish and makes the base of the make-up last all day.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?