M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own several powder products and this is one of my favorites. Lightweight and a lovely finish.
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to set your makeup it's very light but the coverage it's perfect I love Mac products
Amy G.
Pensacola, FL
Great for coverage and feel like a Mac daddy of all skin coverage, I love it!! Feel flawless
Jenn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love!!! It's so smooth going on and it stays on' almost like your finishing touch '
Jasminia E.
Ossining, NY
Love love love!! Very neautral powder perfect to set any make up, foundation, or concealer.
Vanessa C.
Antelope, CA
I love love love this stuff! The perfect finishing powder, I always go back to this powder.
Taylor J.
Cullman, AL
Love this powder! My skin breaks out easily and this product has not made it break out!!
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Great foundation. Covered my face very well. Love this brand. Would continue to buy more.
Katie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Gives a flawless matte look I really enjoy using it would buy again but it's a bit pricey
The color is perfect, the te tire is amazing and that's ok that's so good and i like it.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?