M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
I love all MAC products, especially this powder. This is the perfect sheer powder. It helps eliminate fine lines and minimize pores. It also gives a natural look, I would definitely recommend this.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Honestly this is like the best product ever bought I love using this product is perfect it’s a little pricey but it goes along way or use it every other day when I use it on special occasions and I absolutely love it
Ashley B.
Lake Oswego , OR
MAC powder is the only one I will purchase and use over and over again, my all time favorite! I use this to set my foundation and it gives a nice, matte, powder finish. Lasts all day.
Logan R.
This product is awesome! It gives such a soft, matte finish to every look! It makes skin look so airbrushed and nice! It sits on top of the skin perfectly. No lines or creases! It is great for every skin type!
Wendy S.
Merced, CA
I use this powder for my special occasions as this sets my makeup immediately. It’s easy to apply but I have to make sure to lightly set my face with it so it does not cake up
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I definitely love the setting powder by MAC cosmetics. It’s really soft and it’s really great for pictures. I purchased mine at the local next-door. Definitely would recommend for people that just want to touch up.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC
I love to use it in the summer because that's when I'm more tanned and it stays in my bandstand. great for sealing to use in my T zone where I have the most oily skin
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
I love, love this powder that I use for setting my makeup. It is finely milled and it glides ever so smoothly on my face without making me look caked on. It just has this super natural finish to it, like soft focus effect, love this! High recommend you give this gem a try!
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Perfect coverage, tone and reasonably priced power. It does not provide sun protection but can be used over foundation with spf to provide a perfect matte finish. Lightweight, long lasting and a great value. I would repurchase and recommend this product.
Ali S.
E Greenville, PA
Best powder on the market. Nothing like it is out there. I apply easy with a larger morphe brush and it's a very natural finish. It keeps my look in place all day and it's a nice product to touch up with. Yes I would buy again and again.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?