M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Ja'Lynn W.
Arlington, TN
Best powder ever!!! I always use it as a matte finish when I contour and highlight! It keeps my make up in place all day I never have to freshen my makeup up! Definitely want all my friends to try the product!
The color is perfect, the te tire is amazing and that's ok that's so good and i like it.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an amazing product. I absolutely loved the coverage it gave. I rebuy this all the time. It was awesome for my dry skin that I normally have. It did have a natural finish and really just looks amazing.
Mariana P.
Good product with a good price. One of my favorites pressed powder. Good matte effect in my oily skin. Recommended.
Erika H.
Rialto, CA
I love Mac period, but I love how this one works for me. Its one of my favorite ones.!,
Aerin M.
The color is amazing, the texture is perfect.. and you pay for quality ! This is really good for matte finish and you have oily skin! I absolutely love this stuff! It's something I would definitely recommend!
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Great foundation. Covered my face very well. Love this brand. Would continue to buy more.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
M A C with this powder is the best! I love the shade, I love the formula, is a very good product. Easy to apply, matter finish but natural. Not shimmer for me, Keeps my makeup in place all day.
Patricia  L.
This powder is great over my foundation. I have combination sensitive skin and this powder is gentle enough on my skin while It takes away the shine and goes on nice and even. It has great staying power too.
Amy G.
Pensacola, FL
Great for coverage and feel like a Mac daddy of all skin coverage, I love it!! Feel flawless
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?