M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Patricia  L.
This powder is great over my foundation. I have combination sensitive skin and this powder is gentle enough on my skin while It takes away the shine and goes on nice and even. It has great staying power too.
Mariela D.
Gardena, CA
Depending on how dry my skin is or how oily, sometimes it works and most of the time it just makes my makeup patchy and flaky. Good for light or minimal makeup.
cat a.
Orland Park, IL
Love this product! It keeps me refreshed and feeling great. Its so light weight that u dont notice u have anything on just makes your skin look so smooth.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Perfect for light olive skin tones. Evens out complexion and is perfect for an evening out with a perfect face. I absolutely love this product
Ynna P.
I'm a real fan of MAC, not heavy, perfect for the morning, if you hydrate your face really well it lasts for a very long time. Loved it.
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just one brush of powder And full coverage, sometimes when im lazy and i dont want to wear foundation i have an easy look with this one
Rose G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation and color of this press powder ,but the reason I stopped buying mac is because they test products on animals :(
Pamela M.
It was amazing. I loved this mac powder product. I say it was a good fit my skin since I have a bit oily. And it protected it very well
Yuliana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this one and kept purchasing this for a couple year. It is my to go powder. The colour suits me well and light.
Ashley O.
Altoona, IA
Perfect powder for setting your look and finishing your routine. It's not too pigmented so it goes on smooth and not cake-like
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?