M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
The product it self is very smooth and blends into your skin like a dream. Makes my skin look flawless without looking cakey. Tons of shades to choose from great for touch ups. Would buy this again. Love how it makes my blush, bronzer and highlighter apply so easily. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Ashley B.
I just bought the Mac studio careblend/pressed powder. I've tried it a few times to right a fair review. It does look pretty on the skin, very silky looking. I have combination skin and it works good on it. I like it but I don't love it. I'm trying to find a pressed powder that I'll love.
Chelsea C.
Beautiful and soft with medium buildable coverage. I really enjoy a glow to my skin rather than a matte look and this is definitely a fantastic product to achieve just that! It evens out skin tone well and makes you look radiant! Also, lasts forever, which I’m never mad at ;)
Ana A.
Pretty good sheer powder. Slim case makes it easy for traveling and it does the job. I have to apply extra to undereyes to make sure it doesn’t crease. The applicator that comes with it is complete junk though, definitely throw that away and use a powder brush instead.
DANIELLE M.
You can never go wrong with a Mac finishing powder but are they the best no there's so many things on the market that are more affordable and will probably get the same result the packaging is beautiful and I love how Matt this powder leaves you but again you have so many options
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
This powder is pretty good.. it has good coverage and good staying power.. can be cakey if reapplied too often or on damp or sweaty skin... use a light hand and use a shade that matches your skin tone... if it’s too light it can emphasize skin issues
Angie W.
I like the careblend because the of light and smooth finish. I wouldn’t say it’s my go to setting powder. I find it works best for a normal to oily skin type. If you are more of a dry skin type, this may not be the product that best suits your needs.
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
I use this to set all the areas that I’m not highlighting. I’ve used better powders but this is always my backup. It gives me a nice natural looking finish to the skin but if I’m having a dry skin day it makes my foundation cling to my dry patches.
Kristen S.
MAC is a brand I have been an avid user of for years and the product quality never lets me down. I love the powder lasts all day and never makes my skin oily. The color matches my skin tone and I always love it looks natural and blends nicely.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?