M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder, Medium Plus uploaded by Ruth S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

• I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I rea...1 Answers
  • I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?1 Answers
  • Does it look natural in oily skin?3 Answers
Mel M.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yessssss I love this !!! All you need is a couple dabs from your brush and it keeps you lookin dry just don’t over use it everywhere cause you want have some type of glow on your cheek bones but definitely amazing stuff !
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
I love, love this powder that I use for setting my makeup. It is finely milled and it glides ever so smoothly on my face without making me look caked on. It just has this super natural finish to it, like soft focus effect, love this! High recommend you give this gem a try!
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
Perfect coverage, tone and reasonably priced power. It does not provide sun protection but can be used over foundation with spf to provide a perfect matte finish. Lightweight, long lasting and a great value. I would repurchase and recommend this product.
Ali S.
E Greenville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best powder on the market. Nothing like it is out there. I apply easy with a larger morphe brush and it's a very natural finish. It keeps my look in place all day and it's a nice product to touch up with. Yes I would buy again and again.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
M A C with this powder is the best! I love the shade, I love the formula, is a very good product. Easy to apply, matter finish but natural. Not shimmer for me, Keeps my makeup in place all day.
Yovanna G.
It gives you a nice matte finish. But I don't like that they test on animals :(
Easy to apply, takes a couple sips from the brush & stays on all day. But wouldn't buy it again because of the way they manufacture their products.
Vanessa F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sooooo gooood. Had my makeup done at mac and fell in love so I bought the products she used and I've never looked this good. Sets my makeup good and isn't cakey at all. My friends have tried it and loved it too
Courtney E.
Love this stuff! I've used it for over ten years and will use it for ten more. It goes on sheer, gives even coverage, keeps the shine down. I carry one in my purse for touch ups but rarely use it
sarah h.
i haven't really used a lot of mac but i have pro long wear foundation
pressed powder
and a blush
and i like those products
oh and a brush
use the blush and powder every day
not a big fan of the foundation
Liz G.
Rialto , CA
This powder works great , not just because I'm a MAC fanatic but because it does miracles to my finished product . You don't even need a lot to get the results you want.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Does it look natural in oily skin?
Mackenzie J.
I am interested in finding a new foundation. I am picky and I really dislike a cakey look, does this work on all skin types and not look cakey?
Adelyena O.
I have acne prone skin, does this powder have good coverage?