BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Studio Careblend Pressed Powder. Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
LaTivias A.
Tifton, GA
I love this setting powder! It sets my foundation perfectly. I’m not sure if it provides spf protection but it definitely gives you a natural warm look. I love how it brings the warmth back to my face and I’ll definitely repurchase this product.
Hannah M.
Huntsville, AL
I love anything by MAC. I’ve never found one product of theirs that I have not liked. Their powder is a perfect finishing powder that makes your skin look so soft & it’s doesn’t break me out either which is awesome!!
Gabby W.
I just bought this one the other day and I’m trying it out! I have combination skin and so far it is working pretty good!! My makeup is lasting throughout the day with only 1 or 2 touchups!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
If i could give this face powder more than 5 stars, believe me i would! MAC wrote the book on the perfect face powder, they literally cover any and everthing!!!!!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works really well over my macs liquid foundation! I really love this powder. yes this has spf 15 in it. I would say this is good for oily skin because it kind makes your makeup look matte. I would recommend this to others but you do not need a lot of powder! if you use a lot and your a darker tone it will make you look orange at towards the end of the day.
Margarita D.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this powered because it makes my skin look great. I kept my face matte which I love! It keeps my makeup in place ! I love it. There's nothing I hate about it . I would really recommend it to others .
noa e.
used this to do my sisters makeup and she has oily skin, thankfully it held all her oil and she remained low shine and very pretty. i like this to set foundation for a clean matte finish. i purchased this from nordstrom rack and got a great deal. i would repurchase
Reka Y.
Love how this powder sets in my skin giving me a flawless finish. Super easy to apply and hardly any transfers on contact. I love to apply this when i don't want to look extra glammed!
Rana I.