M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15 uploaded by Leah M.

BY MAC COSMETICS #79 in Concealer

M-A-C Select Moisturecover. A luxuriously blendable moisturising concealer in a tube with built-in brush-tipped wand applicator. Goes on exactly where you want it: blends in for a natural satin-smooth ultra-moisturised finish. Layers up for added coverage. Line-softening, skin-perfecting: The Pros` select for under-eyes and delicate skin. Wide shade range provides soft, natural camouflage. Use with the 194 Concealer Brush. see more...

Daniella S.
Daniella S.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
Not my favorite con clear out their but not the worst on the market ethier. This very lackluster conclear doesn't do much to Wow. Barely covering dark under eye circles and settling oh so lovely into your pores no matter what you use for setting powder this isn't Macs best product . Shelf life isn't long my concler barely made it through a season before its formula was just not usable anymore .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
I most definitely love this concealer. It covers my dark areas around my eyes and also seem to fill my small pores, although it isn't catered to do so. I'm a first time user, and don't plan on going to anything else at the moment. I would recommend this to others and buy it again.
bella r.
bella r.
Olympia , WA
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
Love this because it let's me target the small select spots on my face that are problem areas without having to cover my entire face with concealer! Got as a birthday present in the summer and still have some left! Doesn't give the appearance of oily skin either
Cathryn K.
Cathryn K.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
My face LOVES MAC Select Moisturecover! I have normal/dry skin, but also very sensitive skin and this product did my skin good. I was able to layer my foundation nicely on top without it looking cakey. I would recommend this product to all my girls.
hima r.
hima r.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
i like the way it felt , i was a good color , but it did not give me the coverage i wanted , as i did not have time to go through all the products and got the one i felt matched my skin color

i i is better compared with the alternative ,
Cicely L.
Cicely L.
Rochester , IL
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
I really love this product because of its stay-power. It covers up all of my blemishes and keeps them covered throughout the day. I also really love the formula of the product, because it doesn't feel too heavy or too light.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
This has a nice applicator and a great selection of colors, but the concealer itself is just okay. It blends well but it feels more like a foundation than a concealer to me. I need something with more coverage.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
Really can't beat their color selection, I'm a little more on the yellow side and can have a hard time finding concealer that doesn't pull pink. I do find it can crease if I over apply though.
Yilibeth V.
Yilibeth V.
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
This product is OK. Doesn't cover all my dark circle but help a lot. I use this for illuminating some areas of my face, but maybeline fit me is a little better
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Review for: M-A-C Select Moisturecover, Nc15
This works perfectly for under my eyes!
I love this product, I try to stock up on little sticks like this because my eyes usually have dark circles under them.