BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Pro Palette Eye Shadow x15. Designed to take 15 Eye Shadows of your choice. A backstage or on-location essential for artists, and those who want to personalize their shade palette. Fits perfectly into the Duo or Single Pro Palette Large. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've got the large compact and 4 of these refills. They're only $2. The shadows have to have a little magnet on the back or a dot of glue in order for them to stay in. I really like building my own shadow pallette because I'm so picky on my colors i use. This makes it easy to slowly put together your dream pallette. And the refills are only $6 so it's a great option!!
Diamond O.
Athens
I have the eyeshadow x 15 warm neutral palette. It was pricey but it really love it! I got this actually at the mall at the Mac stand but this is my favorite palette! I would recommend this to everyone. I love it a lot!
Alyssa M.
I have a 15 color eyeshadow palette from MAC. My boyfriends mom bought it for me for my birthday, it was the first time I had ever used MAC eyeshadows and I have to say I really liked them! They are pigmented, easy to blend, and long lasting. I will definitely by buying more shades to try.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Yaan A.
me encanto muchisimo todos los productos de mac son de buenisima calidad desde lo basico que son como los polvos a esta paleta de ojos que deberias tener de basicos en tu maquillaje y en tu casa,
Cely Z.
Humboldt, TN
If you are looking for a night eye shadow palette, you have to try this. You don't have to feel worried about mess up your makeup if you go out to dance and get sweaty, the color is gonna be for a long time on its place.
Kara P.
I have a lot of different palettes and none feel as sleek and elegant as the Mac palette. They have a metallic closure that feels secure and elegant. The glass on top also makes all your favorite colors peer shine through and makes it one of my favorite items to keep on top of my vanity.

Mac shadows aren't always my favorite but this case is top tier for anyone trying to build a collection.
Monique S.
Bakersfield, CA
Super cheap! All its a beautiful wait to create a palette of your favorite colors! I own three of these! I love them! You can move them around take it out when you don't want just eye shadows! They also make blush ones! This is way cheaper then buying a pre made palette! Five starts because it's so easy and helpful! I think they run about $2 it's worth the money!
Telitha J.
For my pro kit I need a way to organize my shadows easily (without having a bunch of palettes or singles in my kit). Almost all pans fit secure (mac, nyx, bhcosmetics).

Downside it is very hard to get the tray out as well has some of the pans. You need to leave one slot open to get the tray out.
Ohshe H.
These are such an excellent idea. Especially if you're the type of person who buys palettes and don't end up using all the colors. These pans allow you to customize your own eyeshadow collection. And the refill pans are lot cheaper than they used to be. I own a few and I love them. It's also easy to remove shadows once they're finished and can be replaced.