M A C Prep + Prime CC Colour Correcting Loose, Recharge uploaded by Jessa B.

BY MAC COSMETICS #42 in Color Correcting

Enhanced with a colour-correcting formula, applies transparently, creating an invisible veil across the face, smoothing away the appearance of lines and imperfections. The finely milled powder is virtually weightless, giving skin a smooth, velvety feel while reducing shine all day long. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bella A.
Marysville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did it’s job but it’s just an “eh” for me. Not because of this particular product but just because I realized color correcting isn’t so for me. I have some hyper pigmentation but it’s only something that needs color correcting in the summer. So it’s a worthy purchase just not an everyday one!
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty gray it’s not one of my favorite products but I do love it it really is great for any type of skin pretty I’d say medium coverage long lasting for sure this is something I’d buy again but not anytime soon just because I did find a new one is a lot cheaper and better on my face
ak011403 K.
Oklahoma City
I would die for this product.... no joke, MAC is a great cosmetics company that knows how to do beauty. This is an ideal color correcting product. It's very long lasting in the sun especially for me. I would probably buy it again and again till I am broke.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely like the lose letter than the compact. I think is easier to apply and much more effective. As most Mac products are, it’s a little pricey but it gave me almost full coverage where needed. I would buy again
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all you can't use this if your fair skinned. Second there's really no need for this, your better off using a color correcting concealer. Once this is gone I'm not buying again.
Jessyca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Enhanced with a colour-correcting formula,applies transparently, creating an invisible veil across the face, smoothing away the appearance of lines and imperfections. The finely milled powder is virtually weightless, giving skin a smooth, velvety feel while reducing shine all day long.
I bought Recharge to give my pale skin (NW/NC20-neutral) a bit of warmth & color without using a bronzer. It does that nicely. The powder itself is very silky & fine. Goes on beautifully & never looks heavy.
It doesn't control my oil, I use Mac Careblend Powder & that works better for me. I can use this over my Careblend to get that bit of warmth to my complexion.
Candis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was matched perfectly for my skin tone at time of purchased, picked up at a Mac counter in Macy's. Affordable and matched the quality. Nice sexy look that's appealing. Will buy again soon
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
With a bit of orange/ peachy base it gives you the right amount of product when you first pick it up with your brush to correct multiple areas on the face
jessica k.
Columbus
I just love MAC products. They are of great quality. Their a little more of an expensive brand but you pay for what you get and they have amazing products.
Erica R.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC definitely killed it with this! It's perfect in every sense of the word. Would recommend this product especially if you have oily skin.