BY MAC COSMETICS #43 in Color Correcting

Enhanced with a colour-correcting formula, applies transparently, creating an invisible veil across the face, smoothing away the appearance of lines and imperfections. The finely milled powder is virtually weightless, giving skin a smooth, velvety feel while reducing shine all day long. see more...

Jessyca M.
Jessyca M.
"Enhanced with a colour-correcting formula,applies transparently, creating an invisible veil across the face, smoothing away the appearance of lines and imperfections. The finely milled powder is virtually weightless, giving skin a smooth, velvety feel while reducing shine all day long.
I bought Recharge to give my pale skin (NW/NC20-neutral) a bit of warmth & color without using a bronzer. It does that nicely. The powder itself is very silky & fine. Goes on beautifully & never looks heavy.
It doesn't control my oil, I use Mac Careblend Powder & that works better for me. I can use this over my Careblend to get that bit of warmth to my complexion.
ak011403 K.
ak011403 K.
Oklahoma City
I would die for this product.... no joke, MAC is a great cosmetics company that knows how to do beauty. This is an ideal color correcting product. It's very long lasting in the sun especially for me. I would probably buy it again and again till I am broke.
Candis J.
Candis J.
Was matched perfectly for my skin tone at time of purchased, picked up at a Mac counter in Macy's. Affordable and matched the quality. Nice sexy look that's appealing. Will buy again soon
jessica k.
jessica k.
Columbus
I just love MAC products. They are of great quality. Their a little more of an expensive brand but you pay for what you get and they have amazing products.
Fanta ✨.
Fanta ✨.
Bronx, NY
With a bit of orange/ peachy base it gives you the right amount of product when you first pick it up with your brush to correct multiple areas on the face
Tr33 L.
Tr33 L.
One Of my favorite MAC products !!!! I don't think ii could live without this ... I use a lot of MAC defly top 3 products to use ...
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Remlap, AL
Love this product. Smells good. Not chemical like. Lots of colors. Looks wonderful on fair skin. Love it!
IS 🌹.
IS 🌹.
Darby , PA
In my opinion, this product is nice 👍🏽, goes really good with my skin and never really had a problem tbh
Katia S.
Katia S.
This product is absolutely great for the skin
Absolutely & looks even better with a mac foundation!! I really recommend this product
Easy to use. It's pricy but does the job. Last long. Got it inside of Macy's at a Mac station.